Heroic Duels- Stuck on Chest Reward

Same issue since tursday

1 Like

Same issueā€¦fix pls

Adding my name to the list of people with this bug. Been locked out of duels for 3 days now.

1 Like

Same thing for me. No duels. Sad.

1 Like

Still locked out in all platforms, been like 3 days now. Got friends playing duels no prob. A bummer! I am pretty sure I also timed out or got a call during the rewards screen and that closed the app on my phone. Blizz help us out!

2 Likes

Bump Bump Bump Fix this please!!!

2 Likes

No admin to take care of this ???

2 Likes

Blizz really dropping the ball on this one. I almost bought the season pass too.

2 Likes

This is absurd. Iā€™ve been locked out of duels for 4 almost 5 days now and we havenā€™t gotten as much as an acknowlegement from Blizzard?

This on top of the tavern pass fiasco is probably about to be the final nail in the coffin for me and this game.

3 Likes

I am having the same issue and I have spent a CRAZY amount of money on this game. It seems like basic customer service to at least lie to me and say ā€œwe are aware of the issue and working on it,ā€ but I canā€™t even get that. Very frustrating, especially as my friends discuss the fun they are having and I am stuck with a chest full of smoke

1 Like

I just got this reply from my support ticket:

We apologize for the delay in this response, as weā€™re currently experiencing a high volume of world-wide contacts, while our teams are also making work adjustments to remain safe, in light of COVID-19.

Iā€™m afraid we are unable to manually fix your account, nor can we adjust anything to allow for the duels to happen.

While Customer Support can handle a ton of issues, one thing weā€™re limited with are potential bugs, since we arenā€™t able to fully investigate, verify, or manually fix the technical aspect of them, so be sure to use one to the reporting methods below.

Bug forums (https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/c/bug-report/8- the plus side to this is that the community can contribute and if you get others posting on your thread, it draws more attention to the issue and gives the QA and dev team a better idea of how many people are affected. The downside is that it can sometimes feel like your reports are lost in a sea of other reports, but there are actually people who monitor and review all reports made there, even if they donā€™t directly reply.

Once our Quality Assurance team receives the report, they can test the issue and attempt to recreate it. If they are able to replicate the bug and pinpoint the cause of it, they will send their information over to the Development team. From there, they can correct any issues within the code that need fixing, and then youā€™ll see that reflected in patch notes or bug fix blog posts.

I know this has been frustrating, but I hope this information helps. May you otherwise have a good week and take care.

1 Like

Thank you very much for sharing the response, too bad itā€™s likely an automated one and definitely not a helpful one as well. I hope, since itā€™s one of multiple threads on the subject, QA will at some point finally see it. Grr.

I have the same issue.

Finished Duels game. Opened vault. Didnā€™t collect prizes. Closed iPad (v14.2.1)

Hours later, reconnected, and duels shows the vault is unopened. I open it, nothing there but smoke. Canā€™t back out. Canā€™t retire. Canā€™t quit.

Force quit and reinstall doesnā€™t fix it - totally stuck and unusable every time I open duels. Have to force quit every time.

Duels is 100% broken and unusable. Sad panda.

1 Like

Bump Bump Bump Fix this please!!!

Sharing this in a few threads, as it seems a lot of people are having the same issue.

Hereā€™s the response I got from customer support:

We apologize for the delay in this response, as weā€™re currently experiencing a high volume of world-wide contacts, while our teams are also making work adjustments to remain safe, in light of COVID-19.

Iā€™m afraid we are unable to manually fix your account, nor can we adjust anything to allow for the duels to happen.

While Customer Support can handle a ton of issues, one thing weā€™re limited with are potential bugs, since we arenā€™t able to fully investigate, verify, or manually fix the technical aspect of them, so be sure to use one to the reporting methods below.

Bug forums (https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/c/bug-report/8- the plus side to this is that the community can contribute and if you get others posting on your thread, it draws more attention to the issue and gives the QA and dev team a better idea of how many people are affected. The downside is that it can sometimes feel like your reports are lost in a sea of other reports, but there are actually people who monitor and review all reports made there, even if they donā€™t directly reply.

Once our Quality Assurance team receives the report, they can test the issue and attempt to recreate it. If they are able to replicate the bug and pinpoint the cause of it, they will send their information over to the Development team. From there, they can correct any issues within the code that need fixing, and then youā€™ll see that reflected in patch notes or bug fix blog posts.

I know this has been frustrating, but I hope this information helps. May you otherwise have a good week and take care.

Very frustrating and not at all encouraging. Itā€™s been 6 days and countingā€¦

1 Like

Yep I got the same customer service reply.

I guess we wonā€™t get a rating or reward for these duels

I had the same bug but now itā€™s fixed for me, i currently did a heroic run on duel after 3/4 days from when the bug appeard. (i swapped acc from pc to mobile)

I just checked my duels game and it seems that they addressed it. Itā€™s not stuck anymore and allows me to start a new game, but I also am not sure I received my rewards or a refund. :frowning:

Still not fixed for me though. Iā€™ve tried on both my Android phone and Windows app. Still stuck at the chest screen without any chests there

1 Like