Heroic Duels- Stuck on Chest Reward

Description: After completing a Heroic duels run (early access?), it is possible to be infinitely stuck on the Reward Chest. Opening the chest shows an empty chest filled with black smoke. There are no buttons to proceed or back out. Re-opening the game will take you back to the bugged reward chest when clicking “Duels” -> “Resume”.

OS: Confirmed on mobile (Android 10) and desktop (Windows 10). Untested on other devices or operating systems.

Workaround: None that I am aware of. If you encounter this bug, you must force-quit the game and just avoid the duels mode. There are no buttons to proceed or back out once you open the bugged chest.

1/5 Update: Looks like this issue has been fixed for a few weeks or so.

13 Likes

i got same problem :sob:

I have a problem on duels too i payed 150 gold creat a deck and cant play an error message says this deck is not valid on this game mode

I have the same issue (iOS). The one thing I noticed that I did prior to the issue occurring is I closed the app when I was on the Rewards screen after my Duel ended. When I came back, it was stuck on the empty Rewards screen anytime I tried to start a new Duel.

2 Likes

I reported the same issue, but I’m running on Windows 10.

1 Like

I have the same problem stuck seeing smoke swirling and no options for anything else! Reasuring Im not the only one but has anyone had this problem fixed??

3 Likes

Same. It happened after I opened the chest and then my phone timed out and closed while on the rewards screen. Once I reopened the app, I had the same issue. There doesn’t appear to be a fix I’ve found.

2 Likes

I’m experiencing the same issue. Blizzard pleaaaase.

2 Likes

Stuck with no way to proceed. I hope a work around or patch fixes this soon.

3 Likes

Yes i made another post about this a lot of ppl having ossue. I only got todo 2 heroic runs ide like to see blizz acknowledge this issue

3 Likes

Yes and the cause seems to be changing apps while collecting rewards. Same thing happened to me after sharing scrernshots of my 2nd run (12 -2)

2 Likes

Bump…stuck, need Blizz to Fix

2 Likes

Stuck on open vault screen as well. Tried reinstalling and multiple devices. It is a game state issue and nothing I can think of is helping. Need to force close if I visit that section.

Would really like to continue playing this mode.

4 Likes

Same issue, stuck on both my mobile and desktop versions.

2 Likes

Same. It happened after I opened the chest and then my phone timed out and closed while on the rewards screen. Once I reopened the app, I had the same issue. Please fix that fast i want to play AHAH

1 Like

After the recent patch, still stuck. No duels for me still.

1 Like

Exactly the same thing here - timed out on phone in rewards screen, no duels for me anymore. Being unable to play the newest mode is really posioning my gaming experience. Like many others, I feel very frustrated - not towards the bug, game-breaking as it is, such things happen, but because as far as I coud find, there is no acknowledgement of the issue.

1 Like

I think that’s the worst part. It’s 100% because of timing out while getting rewards. I just want it fixed so I can play the new mode. There’s multiple threads about this same issue in this bug report forum, but no acknowledgement of the issue. I feel bad for the people with no quests, but blizzard has acknowledged that bug yet still the board is spammed about that issue.

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like