Hearthstone Update: Looking Ahead

I’m probably going to be quitting this season. They keep talking about bright futures but it’s too late for that. I’ve spent generously on this game, almost too much. Even the store is annoying. There are things I’d be willing to buy besides packs (hero skins & card backs), but I can’t, because it’s not a featured item, or it was something I missed out on. Why have a half-assed store like that? As for game time, I have to force myself to want to play, it becomes a chore. That’s not how games should be. I bought my last round of cards, now I’m on my way out.

3 Likes

if its done then why are you here?

So you shumcks had the money to fly a lot of content creators to do stupid videos, but you didnt have the resources to create a expansion trailer and a new board? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

1 Like

And where do you think that revenue comes from??? Buying cosmetics and pre-orders.

Hearthstone hasn’t been fun in like 5 years. Way too much power creep and anti-control. I loved the game back in the day. Haven’t even liked it, let alone love, in a very very long time.

It’s a dying game and will be gone completely in a couple years, if that. The dev team has no clue what they’re doing, they are so out of touch with the players. And Microsoft is too greedy.

2 Likes

Thanks kewl. Your summary pays much needed respects to the players than HEarthSTONE which didn’t really pay us millions of play much respect most of the last 9 years.

I don’t want to sound rude but you said you have played Hearthstone since Beta. You are such a lucky person still maintaining your job. You should have been fired much earlier for NOT knowing what has gone wrong over the decade.

1 Like

When Duels was removed I quit the game (I’ve played since Beta). Hearthstone is just not fun in its current state.