Hearthstone: Restart required after every game

I should note that I started having this issue about 3 weeks to a month ago. Never had any issues before so it seems to be a Blizzard issue. I don’t have any problem with internet issues other than when playing hearthstone on wifi.

Blizzard could pay attention to us, since the last update I am suffering with this, it is getting boring to play like this, it bothers me a lot, to keep opening and closing the game every time a game ends is losing patience.

I am having a similar issue where when I try to launch the game, it says “Closed - Your connection timed out. Please check Your Internet connection.” I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game, scanning for repairs, and resetting my network properties, but nothing works. I do not have any issues with my other games running online, only Hearthstone. Also, occasionally when my game does load, I also experience the disconnect after every game making me reset the connection or reopen the app, where it shows the same error message. I am on the Americas server by the way.

1 Like

I am having the same problem here,since the last update i think. Its not my connection because other games and browsers run fine so pls Blizzard fix this, its super annoying

1 Like

Since the new expansion or the latest update, I’m getting kicked out of the game on average every second game or even more often (In Standard matches).
This happens on two different ways:

Sometimes it says: “disconnected, game completed and recorded! restart hearthstone to continue.” after it disconnects and then reconnects during a match. This is the lesser problem. It then just kicks me out of HS after finishing the current match. But at least I can finish the match first.

I just get kicked out of HS after a short freeze. Then I need to hurry up to restart HS and when I’m fast enough I can rejoin the match and have a few seconds left to do something on my turn. This bug already costs me a lot of matches. This is the worst bug, because you loose matches.

That makes the game nearly unplayable!
This started with Darkmoon Faire or the latest update. Before that I had no connection issues at all. Please fix this. FYI My internet connection is perfectly fine! Everything else except HS works spotless. My system is Windows 10

Same for me getting a bit fed up of it it’s been going on for ages now.

I can’t even login right now. keeps telling me “too many attempts…” etc. I have reset password, run repair tool, and was thinking i might need to re-install. what should i do?