Hearthstone: Restart required after every game

I’ve also started experiencing this issue since the patch in early November. After nearly every game I have to restart, and can’t manage to build a deck for duels without some kind of connection issue disrupting it. It never used to happen before the patch. I have no other internet connection issues with other applications. I’m in the USA . I’ve tried both a windows laptop and android tablet but both over the same wifi home network. Maybe I’ll try another wifi network to see if it’s something wrong with my home network but the issue definitely started happing after I downloaded the patch in early November. I think it was patch 18.6.1.

1 Like

Operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium
Router model: D-Link DIR-859
As i’ve mentioned i experience the exact same issue when connected to my phones 4G via hotspot sharing. Also no difference between cable and WIFI.

Same thing here …

This is exactly what I’ve been encountering tonight, except now it just wont reconnect to any games no matter how many times I restart it.

1 Like

Having the same connection issues.

• Windows 10
  • Ubiquiti AirCube ISP
  • Ubiquiti GP-A240-050

Can we get some kind of update or status on what is going on, or being addressed with this bug? As it is now I can play a game, then have to force quit, and try to get back into the game after a couple of tries only to then be able to play one more game and start all over again… annoying would be “a” word for it, but there are a lot of other words that would describe this a lot better… :wink:

1 Like

Also experiencing these same connection issues. Everything else on Battle net such as WoW and HotS seems to work just fine without any connection issues. it feels like ever since the early November patch that was sent out in preparation for the Darkmoon Faire set launch, I’ve encountered this problem where I’ve had to restart the client more often than not 4-5 times before it sticks only to get one, maybe 2 games in before I have to repeat the process of needing to log back in cause it disconnected during the game and is forcing me to have to restart, with absolutely zero sign of lag during the game at all.

Current Operating System: Windows 10 Version 20H2
Router/Modem: TP-Link Archer AC-1900

Windows 10
ZTE MF286 4G LTE Cat6 Router

Like others have mentioned, I’ve had this issue since about 2 patches ago. Before that, I had no issues using the same connection I am now.
I also saw something similar during Kripparian’s stream yesterday. He was frequently disconnecting from HS without losing any stream quality. Don’t know if it’s related, but it could possibly be helpful.

having the same problem now as everyone. Please fix

same problem. Also, if you are in lobby with friends and this happens - your friend list goes blank and your party is disbanded. it’s super annoying happening almost every game.

windows 10 OS
router/modem = arris TG1682G
l

I also seem to have this problem. I’m wondering if there is some glitch with the Fireside Gatherings (at least for me) because it seems like this issue started happening after I tried to make a private fireside gathering to open Darkmoon packs and ever since then, every time I log on I get the “You have been disconnected from Blizzard services. Please restart Hearthstone” error and when I restart again, I play 1 game and it gives me the “game recorded, please restart hearthstone” error or it won’t let me do anything and I have to close the game manually. Incredibly frustrating. I tried uninstalling the game and battle.net app and reinstalling both to no help.

Same issue for me, couldn’t pin down an exact time it started but probably in the last week or two. Watching the bnet client I can see it disconnects but have tested playing OW and D3 with no issues

• Win 10
  • Eero Mesh Router
  • Virgin Media Hub, think this is the model: (VMDG505) TG2492LG-VM

Same issue here. I’m on a Mac on Big Sur, but it was also happening on Catalina.

Mac OS Big Sur
Eero Mesh Network
Not sure about my modem. It was supplied by my ISP. Fiber connection that works great in all other circumstances.

I am also using Eero mesh. Could be completely unrelated, but noticed a lot of people posting are also using Eero

I was hoping when I saw a game update today that it would resolve this problem, but… it did not. Still having the game disconnect after each game and need to log back in to play again.

I have the same problem and I have already done all possible procedures, I am already getting angry.

Same here and its funny they will tell us its on our end when its happening to so many people.

Uh no. I run every other game just fine with no issues, my graphics card is up to date and ive checked everything else.

Its an issue with hearthstone, fix it.

1 Like

I have a TP link with windows 10 professional edition. Keep getting disconnected and hanging in the loading screen for 30-40 seconds.

Didn’t happen in the past. AFter the new expansion everything went wrong.

I spend a lot of money to play this game. Is there any support or not? Is there a number we can call?

I was also having this problem, tried pretty much everything and what eventually worked for me was I needed to physically connect my computer to my router through a cable unfortunately. Pretty sad in this day of wireless, unfortunately the answer from Blizzard is basically if you are having this problem you need to physically connect to your internet. I tried it last because it’s really inconvenient for me to run a cable to my router, but anyway when I play this game I guess that’s what I have to do…