Hearthstone really is rigged. Here's how to beat it

Haha that’s too funny. “I got hard countered playing cubelock. That proves it!”

A deck which ended up getting nerfed and was heavily targeted (everyone ran double silence back then) is your example of rigging?

facepalm

5 Likes

No matter what they say, you are right OP

i only play one class, i have over 1k wins with that class and i confirm everything you said about how they rig it.
They will give you opponents who play hard counters of your own deck so you’ll stop winning.
100%

i cant confirm about the rest you said (how to beat it) because i dont use other classes

4 Likes

Yes exactly. And when there is some truth in it there will always be a few unique individuals who will actually try and discover something new. I used to work a 9-5. I got into books and business and now work at home. I have told 100 people about the great books that got me here and all the things I was excited about and guess what. No one reads them. They think oh you got lucky or it was a one off thing or you can’t make money doing that. So they go on about their lives and make minimum wage complaining and talking crap about anyone who does or says something different.

So I guess the question I have to ask anyone who has participated in this thread is why haven’t you tried it? There is literally no risk or time or downside to putting 3 good decks together and rotating them using the method I mentioned. Sure this thread was started to spark some controversy and heated discussion. Life would be boring if we never “poke the bear”. What’s amazing is how many will read the first post, follow the masses, and conform.

There are definitely some emotional responses here which tells me some are insecure in their hs skills. There are a few that agree with me. Thanks for having the balls to at least speak up. There are a few who are mature and open minded while still being skeptical. I can respect that.

I would love for those skeptics with the skill to run 3 decks at rank 5 and above to actually try it. I’m not talking a few games. I mean put 100+ games and see for yourself. So far we have me and a few others who have tried it and say it works, then the rest of the naysayers who haven’t even tried it.

I for one (as someone who almost exclusively plays wild and almost exclusively plays Reno Mage in Wild) can safely say that I’ve never recognized any sort of pattern or rigging beyond what I’d expect from the norm. Despite a 76ish percent winrate last month, the only real walls I hit were the ones caused by the MMR system itself (I started to hit players of roughly equal skill on my climb), user error (I got tired/tilted and made misplays ¯_(ツ)_/¯), and of course RNG (again though, not outside what I’d expect from the norm. This is a CCG after all, and I was playing a Reno deck (variants of which are notoriously inconsistent due to their singleton nature)). Funny enough I noticed a specific lack of Sn1p-lock, which is supposedly Reno Mage’s worst matchup, for the entirety of my climb (seriously, either the deck didn’t exist or I simply beat them before any combo pieces came out). So… there’s that?

:thinking:

5 Likes

To be 100% honest with you I’d put up the challenge as I have a ton of background data to compare it to; however, I just don’t play HS enough anymore to even justify trying to.

I just simply find MtG:A to be a better game and play this only when I’m doing something else or quests.

Most of the people here can’t even comprehend simple literature, they want even more literature. When you don’t even comprehend the first “literature”, why make a second? :wink: (reading comprehension much peeps, also the amount of time I would have to invest correcting the “misunderstandings” here would lead to me writing a book and I’ve said many, many times I do NOT wish to write one :smiley:)

People have different experiences, different perspectives, different levels of conformism aka brainwashing.

These forums aren’t the place to “incite change” as I’ve stated already, I won’t elaborate any further on my posts here. (trolls are out on patrol per usual and they think I’m going to waste my time and reply to them, oh well)

Cheers o/

2 Likes

So, if I say that while Blizzard certainly could rig the game, my experience leads me to the conclusion they dont as I simply dont see the evidence many claim exists just by “opening your eyes”, does that make me a troll? Or is it those who claim its so evident even a blind man could see it, who consistently refuse to provide evidence (should be easy if its so blatant) that are the trolls???

:thinking:

4 Likes

Not sure the type of business you’re running, not important to this discussion point, but isn’t working in your own office and being able to be a ‘digital nomad’ awesome? Picked up consulting earlier this year and doing surprisingly well. Actually on my first road trip right now doing the digital nomad thing

Let’s be honest the only thing this forum is good for is mild entertainment

2 Likes

I don’t play wild so honestly don’t have experience with it. I may have played 100 games of wild ever. If sniplock is a meta deck and you didn’t see many in general then that is odd in itself. Of the times you did see sniplock were those games right after you hit a win streak of around 3 or more? Maybe there is a combination of 1. Current over winrate and 2. Winrate over the last X games (I’m guessing 3-5 based on experience). HS already has all the AI coded for knowing your deck and knowing how to beat you with AI. Knowing the deck type is something they already have code for.

streamer privilege. Chinese technology. that kind of stuff.

1 Like

Kibler is secretly Chinese and has been using digital holographic technology to didguise himself all these years!!

4 Likes

I own a SaaS company and yes it’s absolutely amazing. Wife quite her job and we just packed up with the toddler and moved to Florida. Still trying to decide if we should settle here or CA or CO but hey we have the choice and that’s what matters. It sounds like you’re on the right path. Now that you have a taste you’ll never go back to 9-5 again. Congrats on taking the leap =)

1 Like

This argument is too weak, I also have more of 1000 matchs and I didn’t notice any sign of sabotage attempt just giving me hard counters :v

Burden of proof. It isn’t anyone elses responsibility to prove your claims, if you want to be taken seriously record and collate this so called data you have and post it, if not, go away.

2 Likes

While some have seek drama, some has also asked good questions.

Where there are many players whom had tried very similar method(or same) yet have not arrive at the same conclusion?

Please explain further

What do you think are the reason/s?
As asked previously, there are so many good players here. Even after removing those with “prejudice”, there still are a great among left to gauge how valid an theory is worth a look.

2 Likes

Who has tried a similar method? No one has mentioned it here. If you’re talking about general climbing with meta decks then most users will never realize counter timing or occurrence. They just assume the opponent is playing another meta deck and even if it counters theirs it is natural. It only becomes apparent when you play decks that are not typical and see hard counters that are also not typical. When a non meta deck hard counters another non meta deck it becomes very revealing and easy to see. When you see it over and over again you begin to ask questions and craft theories. In this case I think it is a very valid one. If I felt the need to prove myself I would spend the time setting up specific decks to test the theory and then track the data to show correlations. I have too many productive things to spend my time on then to mess with that right now. This thread and a few games of stress free hs is about my limit for unproductive entertainment currently.

Just because you don’t notice it doesn’t mean it is not true. You probably don’t notice the MSG in your Mcdonalds fries do you? Ever wonder why you keep eating them? But you asked McDonalds if they add MSG to their fries and they said no they don’t add any MSG. So you’re OK with that and still eat them thinking you’re smart because you asked.

1 Like

So it is a troll post. Thank you telling us in advance. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

By the virtue of the population(numbers), it is logical to assume a good % of the playerbase(not forum) would have similar assumption and would have created a significant reaction. (even after - “prejudice” population)
e.g. Packs Bug during MSOG was reflected by playerbase which prompt further investigation and a correction thereafter.
In the realm of rigged theory - we see no such convincing articles?

Streamers having shown their live gameplay, they themselves and active audience would also have notice something.

What is the main difference between both side of that assumption?

As such, the people you address here also wants to see something substantial before being convince.
And likewise, where you have better/more impt matters in life, others do as well, thus without enough reasons, why should they do otherwise?

I climb exclusively with 1 deck all the time and my win rate always exceed the average. I don’t recognise freq meeting of counter. Most commonly, I play quest warrior for months last year. The deck is so not common, it is not even track in the 4 tiers in Hsreplay. My most obvious hard counter is deathrattle hunter then which I only have 16% win rate against and they appear sparingly regardless I am on win streak or not similar to their % coverage in the meta.

2 Likes

That is true. Haha match making and random garbage in Hearthstone is ****** up.