Hearthstone Mercenaries: suggestions

I enjoy Hearthstone Mercenaries and don’t really play regular HS. It’s a pity that HM’s development stalled… Some suggestions:

1. add new mode with some RNG (PvE/PvP). Let it give player random heroes which player should try to use as much effective as possible
  2. make animation faster (or add option to skip it)
  3. increase max level of mercenaries up to 60. Lets it give smaller advantages, but will make progress longer (and more enjoyable)
  4. from Campfire remove quests requirement “Party Includes”. It doesn’t really add any challenge, but adds a lot of boring units rearranging
2 Likes

Not stalled, the mode is officially dead.

3 Likes

Imagine a company making a mode to rip off its player base numerous times. GG Blizz, GG. Edited just to note, I love watching the dwindling numbers for Hearthstone on Twitch. It’s almost like people realized it’s a crap game.

2 Likes

Who’s gonna tell him?

3 Likes

The Mercenaries mode has failed, so they stopped supporting it. No more patches, fixes will come for that mode anymore. It’s finished.

So sad, too. I love Mercenaries!

Delete it and refund… the option at the point.

I decided to cut my losses and forgot about mercenaries… I think I may have a hero that is levelling up since about a year ago…

Mercenaries is DEAD… Blizzard shot themselves in the foot with that one and Royally F’d up on Mercenaries. It had so much potential, it really did. It’s a shame really. It would have been nice if they actually rolled it out properly and didn’t take over a year to make changes that should have been included when they launched it.

The last time I played mercenaries was when I had to for the event that was happening where it made you play 2 mercenary bounties… other than that, it’s been well over a year and a half since I touched it.

it is sad, but I believe that everything is possible… as Diablo 2 Resurrected happened while all assumed game is dead. We just must remind blizz about it and give suggestions to improve it

2 Likes

D2R and Mercs coming back are to COMPLETELY different things.

2 Likes

No, thank you.

The best part of the mode has been the absence of this nonsense, for the most part, and some of the worst additions have been the likes of that Babbling Book.

If you want it, go play regular HS. :grinning:

No point, and there is MBR for those who want those big numbers.

It does, and it can be one of the interesting parts, if you ask me.

With that said…

Discontinued — no point in beating about the bush.

It’s not necessarily a problem, I’ve written extensively about it in particular and the obsession with 'nEw CoNtEnT:crazy_face: in general — what is, however, is that the promised bugfixes have been lacking. For example, the last big patch finally made PvE what it should have been in some ways, however, they’ve broken some bosses and haven’t fixed those yet… It’s been reported a lot, no desire to repeat any of it here.

1 Like