Hearthstone freezes on I pad

Purchased latest dark moon bundle feb 22. Game freezes on I pad at the earthstone name and tavern doors picture. I phone works but not iPad I deleted and reinstalled app on I pad same issue

3 Likes

been like this for months for me. Don’t expect a response from Blizzard, they haven’t addressed it at all

1 Like

Since the latest update, can’t login to Asia servers from iPad.
Did a full delete and reinstall on iPad, logs in fine to Amer servers, change account back to Asia, can’t login, then you cannot change the login server. So you get stuck in an infinite loop, start app, fail to log, please restart the app. Sooo stupid that you cannot change servers if you have login issues.

And, as you all know, can’t transfer cards from Asia Amer, I mean how dumb is that, you invest your time and money and cos you chose the wrong server 12 years ago, you cannot move to another one without starting from scratch… political bullsh1t.

Working for me, not ideal, but at least you can play again.

I have the same problem.

When starting on a new server, you get tons of free packs/deck/cards and dust. So not allowing player to transfer them to another realm is pretty obvious…

Everything is working fine on Ipad for me, except with keyboard. Virtual one works very well, and everywere like a charm. Whereas physical don’t work at all, even in the search filter or raneming a deck.