Hearthstone crashes on ipad pro

I am running into this as well with a 9.7 Ipad pro. Very frustrating and annoying given how much I have spent on the game. Blizzard needs to fix this and compensate for the lost arena matches.

Totally unplayable at the moment (iPad Pro). Maybe because of iOS update? Start of crashing and the update were around the same time, for me. Any solutions yet?

I have a brand new iPad that I partially got because I wanted to play hs on it and the crashes are REALLY a problem. I have to keep my phone on standbys if I want to play on my iPad because I crash every other game… and it does NOT recover. Please blizzard! :frowning:

Exact same issue. I have tried on an Ipad Air and Ipad Pro, both crash 90% of ranked games, and then will not relaunch the app until the game is over and i have lost. It’s 2019, get your crap together blizzard and make this work. No wonder this is a dying game and company.

1 Like

Hi there, same issue for me as well. Anyone have a solution?

Main thread is here with blue post acknowledging the issue:

Hearthstone is crashing like crazy when I am playing arena since the new patch went out

Same here, it crashes at the beginning of the game and then it won’t let me reconnect to my game. It’s annoying as hello

Crashing almost every time I try to play my first card of ranked and unranked. iPad 4 up to date. Same problem as everyone here. Starts a crash loop, unplayable.

Same here… ipad pro, unplayable since last update, ios 13.3, reinstall, restart, all that jazz not helping a bit. Now I cannot even finish a draft in arena, the game crashed 4 times already… quite disappointed actually since I would finally have a bit of time to play

Issue seems to manifest most frequently on the first turn of a match.

Using:
11-Inch iPad Pro
MU162LL/A
iPad OS 13.3

Same problem. Since last two IOS update Hearthstone keep crashing all the time, mostly mid game - lost many battle because of this on my Ipad Pro 10.5

Has anyone else submitted tickets for the crashes on ipads? Has anyone gotten any results or messages from Blizz on a fix?

Tried reinstalling HS as suggested by troubleshooting, no effect. I lost ~10 games due to disconnect, most frustrating bug ever

This bug took down my bg mmr a few hundred points. Am about to uninstall the game.

I also have the shop constantly bugged, cannot even exit from it without quitting the game.

Same. Ipad pro 1st gen running most current firmware.

Same problem here, iPad 5th gen, ever since the software 13.3 update

Yes, they loop you to forums, no support ticket issued. Hope there working on it…

Same problem… unplayable on iPad Pro NEW