Hearthstone Battlegrounds cheaters

What hero/minions? Fairly relevant to mention.

2 Likes

Think with me here:

Suppose you’re a cheater who can fully access Battlegrounds data (which you can’t, things are server side). You start the game, turn on your cheat engine and create one of those two situations.

In this hypothetical world, they’re impossible situations. Only achievable by cheating. You’re screaming to the entire lobby you’re cheating. People can print you, your name and board.

Why not go all the way then? Why stop at some arbitrary number like 52/350 with a metric list of buffs on an specific minion or board? Why not 1000/1000? Why not a full boars of murlocks with DS and Poison?

IDK. I suppose you don’t either. But it’s strange isn’t it?

Maybe you should consider your knowledge isn’t so good as the first alternative and skip the cheating part until further research?

1 Like

I was on the ridiculous end yesterday. I had a N’zoth Beast build with 2 golden Booms, Titus, and never left tier 4. I killed 3 opponents in a row and Fish didn’t even trigger. People probably thought I was cheating. That’s how silly Buddies are.

1 Like

I thought I would try a game post nerfs

I got hit for 38 (one more than my total with armor at the time) on turn 9 and was done. Promptly closed the game and left.

Buddies are complete crap. They should have never returned and they aren’t even close to a balanced or interesting game mode.

I don’t think it was a result of cheating, since I know Hearthstone happens on blizzard’s server side and as thus, it cannot be externally manipulated; but I did see something that left me puzzled the other day. A player had two minions on board out of the very first turn. I don’t recall which hero they were running but I know for sure it wasn’t anything that would allow this (not N’zoth, nothing of the sort) and I don’t know of any tier 1 minions that you could sell back or do something with to end up with two different tier 1 minions on board (obviously it wasn’t the pup or any battlecry effect like that, these were two different purchaseable tier 1 minions).

I still wonder how they did it. I don’t play Bgs that much and I am just around 4500 rating this season, so I am not that knowledgeable on the mode. I might be missing something here.

That one is pretty easy, but the cat that duplicate itself, play the hero ( think it’s the dragon mallorek or something) with the hero power where you can reroll a minion into one from a tavern tier one lower, it can used twice a turn.

1 Like

Ah that actually could be it. I don’t recall which hero they were playing but it might have been that one. Case closed :woman_judge:

1 Like

I think it’s Malygos? Got worked on turn 7 or 8 yesterday by a tier 3 Malygos with a full board and 2 tier 6 minions. Silly.

1 Like

Like I said, I’d sure love to know how they accomplished their board. Cheating or not. When I play, I can never get minions with stats anywhere that close even with triples, murlocs buffing other murlocs, dragons buffing other dragons, or what have you. My minions are never that good. I have a good rating. I often come in 4th. But, I’d like to come in 1st or 2nd and I can’t unless I can duplicate what others are doing. Again, whether it’s cheating or not, I’d love to know.

Without a screen shot, or even a list of what hero and minions they were using, it’s nearly impossible to speculate how exactly your opponent did what they did.

I routinely have triple digit minions. Nearly every game. There are lots and lots of ways to do it, and an exhaustive list is beyond the scope of this post.

Then you’re missing fundamental understanding of how different tribes work. There are stat engines you’re missing or synergies across tribes you have yet to discover. Again, without watching your specific games, it’s nearly impossible to offer advice.

There are also less obvious things that you don’t maybe notice like nomi elementals into demons, which eat the tavern and grow insanely fast in just a couple turns.

There are also subtle plays like not going elementals with dazzling lightspawn, but focus on reborn, deathrattle, and tokens for a couple turns before transitioning to elementals - after they are already heavily buffed in the shop.

Idk, like I wrote above, it’s nearly impossible to know what you need to do differently without watching you play.

My issue is how the [redacted] is everyone reaching tier 6 by like turn 5 or 6 or some hyperbolically exaggerated low number. I understand going 2 on 2, but then I see people going tier 3 on 3, and 4 on 4, and i play against them on those turns and they have more minions than I do and of the tier they just bought that turn

What? Please elaborate? Not familiar with anything called a nomi. or how elementals can affect demons?

Same questions as above but for this. What is dazzling lightspawn? How does not going elemental help buff elementals?

Do you ever read the names on the minions you have? or what they do? Dazzling Lightspawn gives stats to minions in Bobs bar, it has avenge 2 'elementals have 1 + 1 for the rest of the game.
It is essential that you at least read what the cards say
 Otherwise there is no explaining you how things work.

2 Likes

I know what cards do and can usually recognize them by their images. But I have never been able to recall a name of a card as I lack that ability due to memorization issues I have. I am the person that will take at least a couple months to remember your name despite working with you 5 days a week. I will recognize you and even remember our conversations as far as topics discussed. But the ability to recall an exact quote from you or your name you said to me, not there at all. I explain cards to other by describing what their function is and sometimes with the artwork to help id what i mean. I dont expect that from others of course, but memorizing thing’s names isnt something everyone can do.

So the card you call dazzling lightspawn to me is the super rare high tier elemental buffer. I can count on one hand over the last couple years of playing bgs how many times I ran across this minion to be purchased
 its never available even if no one else is elemental. Baron is on the same level of rarity lol.

No it’s lvl 4 minion, the other one I think you mean is indeed level 5, it’s called Lil rag . What helped me remember names and what they do is just have a google page open next to your game, type in the minions name you read about and voila you find the minion and its description. Maybe it helps you to remember better what different minions do.

1 Like

tier 4 may not be high tier for you, but it is for me. Its usually the last tier I can get into before im out.

Have you tried watching gameplays on youtube? this could help you a lot

yeah, and no they dont help lol. I cant recall their actions when i am in a time crunch turn to turn. Im not trying to be difficult here, i just get the honor of suffering more than most people do due to my brain’s superpower to forget instantly

lol! that must suck
 sorry I can’t help you out.

Came to the same conclusion and put that person on ignore so I don’t have to deal with their ignorance.

There are just too many issues for me to waste my time trying to put training wheels on the mode for them.

2 Likes

Same, do not mind helping out anyone at all, but you at least need to know the basics to get anywhere otherwise I just give up

2 Likes