Cheating in battlegrounds

Yes. Care to prove me wrong with a link? You wouldn’t be the first forum poster to try. Noone delivered yet.

This statement reeks of “i’ve never climbed up the ladders.”

A false statement, but yes a statement nonetheless.

1 Like

That’s your opinion. Nothing more.

I wish that was still true. Once you’re above 6k, sometimes 4th place has you lose rating.

1 Like

Why didn’t you consider what we, the greater audience of this thread, would rather ignore? This isn’t a 1v1 sir, it’s a FFA.

Which is why these threads are so funny to me. People do these to get slugged on, to call themselves out as bad players.

What they think is gonna happen?

Anyway, OP, Listen: if you gonna describe cheating, at least be less vague. People can tell nothing from what you said. Screenshots are also free, there’s a button up there that comes with the keyboard.

Let me get my canned response:

Why would the cheater grace you with a game if he could have 10k/10k minions at any turn? Why wait till whatever turn you actually started paying attention to the game? Maybe he can’t and it’s not cheating :thinking:

Hooktusk agrees. And rules atm :joy:

1 Like

I actually liked this explanation and challenge as a whole. Well put.

To actually answer your question: They get a lot of luck with spells, minions that generate coins, and early matchups. Some heroes, with a bit of luck can be sitting on tier 6 amazingly early. I can easily do it on Chenvalla, Omu and to a lesser extent, Gallywix. Many heros have a way of generating huge piles of coins or advancing without losing tempo. Alexstraza, as a note, can get two tier 6 minions when she tiers up to 5.

The thread is a year old. I do not think, BG had spells at that time

2 Likes

Good lord, how did it end up at the top of my feed? Sorry for the necro.

I fully agree I was just in a battleground match. No way tier three and four minions at the last part of the game have 288+blood stones on every minion. No matter what I do I can never approach those numbers. Its gotten to the point that almost every game someone is cheating. Really wish Blizzard would do something about this!

No there are definitely cheaters out there. In a recent Battleground match. I was up against a player mid way through the game who had 288 Plus blood stones on every minion they had

1 Like

When you say “midway” what round are we talking here?

there are so (too) many ways to upgrade the bloodgems its definitely possible.

Except when posting in defense of the company. Now, death threats are allowed.

Because that’s how far the company is going to protect the denier “narrative.”

Except the feelings of the people who are supposed to be impartially enforcing the rules, and actually “keeping the forums safe for everyone.”

The people who code the site are only marginally on par with the people who code the game.

1 Like

Welcome to the current state of the meta in both modes

1 Like

This shows how you can do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCYXohKF_6k&t=333

It’s not hard if you know what you’re doing, though.

Blood gems are stupid good right now.

i just had a few 200/150 boards, with divine shield

i love the support mech

1 Like