Hearthstone Battlegrounds cheaters

I do know the basics, i just dont have every card memorized by its name, thats just a ridiculous way of gatekeeping your expertise from someone who could obviously benefit from you elaborating on what you mean when prompted.

SO my disability is just plain ignorance now? How rude. Not everyone was born with perfect brains like you were.

Neither do I, and I didnt mean to be rude. It’s just when anyone tries to help by explaining things you brush it of with ‘I can’t’ . Then honesrly I don’t know how I can be of more help. That’s all.

2 Likes

This was what moved me to just put them on ignore.

As though everyone else has the issue and we’re somehow rude for knowing things.

2 Likes

I dont know where you got the idea of I cant when all Ive done is ask for elaboration on what you mean. I dont experience the same game as a lot of people in terms of which minions are available to me ever. I have YET to find the tier 6 undead that increases stats across all undead permanently when a reborn happens. It has NEVER once made itself available to me. Tier 6 cards themselves are rarely even offered thru multiple turns of refreshing every gold every turn (10 gold worth of refreshing per turn, multiple turns in a row). Not a single tier 6 will show up over like 4 turns in a row. This isnt just exclusive to tier 6, many times I wont encounter the tier cards of the tier im on. Once I get to tier 3 i wont see a tier 3 minion til 3 or 4 rounds later once ive gone to tier 4. rinse and repeat the same all the way up. This is the only consistent thing for my rng i can rely on. racing and keeping pace with the lobby in terms of tier levels will never yield me any tier minions that I currently am at. (There is one buddy that royally makes me rage because that;s its whole schtick is to give same tier minions i am +4/+4).

So if my exhaustion at your suggestions come off as anything but curiosity and wanting you to elaborate things I lack understanding of, or a frame of reference to, the game I experience is so vastly different from your experience of the game, it is due to mind blowingly horrible rng that shouldnt be possible on such a consecutive unbroken streak. For that, all I can say is [redacted] happens and Im sorry i come off in a way less than eager to learn. I cant even promise myself i will remember what I learn from anyone, but thats my “One Ring” to bear.

But not knowing what you are talking about is going to be a common thing for me because I dont encounter the higher tier minions like t4 + until Im at least a tier above it or triple my way into them. And i might get 1 triple in a match if im lucky because Im never offered what I need.

I usually have the Hearthstone wiki open when I’m reading the forums. It helps me look up cards quickly so I know what people are talking about because I often don’t remember cards by name.

2 Likes

Wait, you can look up the cards by name on the internet to know what other people are talking about without them having to use convoluted descriptions?

I am shocked.

1 Like

there is no cheating, just clever use of game mechanics, and luck

3 Likes

I wasnt aware hearthstone had its own wiki. News to me. Note taken.

And to the incredulity from Limebeast, I use the downloaded port version of the forums, I dont view it thru a normal browser like chrome or firefox. Its a dedicated window that will work fine provided I remain within the forums system and doesnt have a url bar or a menu bar of any kind. There is no opening tabs to look things up when Im on the forum. Id have to have a separate browser open to look things up if I were to try and do as skizzy does. something completely outside of my normal behavior when on the forums. I lack the focus and memory retention to recall what it was I going to google to look up by the time I’ve pulled up the browser. Forcing me to backtrack and reread what it was that instigated me in the first place to open the browser. In most circumstances I can regain my place and figure out what it was I wished to look up but in many other circumstances I lose my place entirely and can;t find what the impetus was. Very common when Im in game such as wow or HS. Wow at least has an addon that lets me hover over anything i wish to look up and just ctrl+C it and it generates a link directly to wowhead on the thing Im hovering over (items, materials, loot, npcs, mobs, anything i can select or hover over and will generate a tooltip popup. As far as I know HS lacks any addons of virtually any kind outside of HSReplay which doesnt even record bgs or duels matches when I tried using it. So I am constantly unable to look things up for HS as I lack a simple means to do so that I can utilize despite my memory retention issues.

Ever walked into a room and forget why you even went in there? That’s me pretty much every couple minutes. If I didnt have a GPS for my driving to work I would take such a long long long time to get to work due to the constant uturning until I remember where I was going.

If you get a faceless disciple to split with Varden you can roll them into a 6 star that’s frozen and endlessly buy 1 of them while they continue to split every single turn and you’re at tavern 3. There are too many ways to abuse the built in mechanics, but I’d much rather know about these hacks or cheats since we’ve literally never seen a single one anywhere ever.

1 Like

nomi buffs elementals every time you play an elemental.

Their is a 5/5 minion that is considered all minion types , so it can be buffed by the both demons and elementals.

I see it more often than that, but everybody tends to grab the good buffers even If they dont use them immediately. even if you have no elementals you can still win the game with elementals if you have nomi.
On the other hand hand I had 1 nomi, and lost with 300/300 approx to the guy that got a triple nomi and was 1000/1000.

I rarely can scale to a single minion up past 20/20 in this current meta, and all the rest of the board is still at their purchased levels
 I just dont encounter ANY type of scaling minions it seems. I used to prior to the undead release. Most common ones I do find are the tier 1 quilboars and the small teacup. on occasion i find the bigger teacup. But I dont encounter the super high tier buffers. I dont think Ive encountered the t6 blue dragon in almost a year now, the one that inst the awesome one that retains in battle buffs, it gives all dragons stats when a battlecry is played i think? It has literally never been encountered in such a long time for me. I assumed it had been removed in a patch many times until I see someone manipulate their way to one by 10 gold turn. Most reliable stat pumpers I can get my hands on are the semi blue dragon that gives all other dragons +1 attack at end of turn, along with the dragon lady gnome that gives hp when a dragon gains attack. If Im lucky I’ll find the gold dragon that gives stats on either side of it based on number of friendly dragons, I refer to it as Teracgosa’s counterpart. If Teracgosa is R2D2 the buffer gold dragon you always pair it with is its c3po. But thats super highroll for me to encounter one of those 2.

No, the idea here is to use Nomi to buff elementals in the tavern, than discover/buy the tier 6 demon (felbat), to use the elementals as fooder for your demons.

The same can be done with undead (attack buff) or cards like felelemental.

Go to the wiki and look up all minions. Each tribe has 1 or 2 minions, that enables the scaling of that tribe (like the already mentioned Nomi and felbat). Remember those.

Start the game with stats over scaling (buy your first few minions based on stats, not based on you endgameplan), do not reroll the tavern, if you could buy a minion instead.

A lot of player make the mistake to try to force a tribe or plan. You have to see, what bob gets you first.

2 Likes

Almost every scaling minion is in a high tier, most in tiers I never get to before Im killed off. And Im teching as fast as possible usually, I only let my discount get down to 7 at most for a tier.

Which is why you don’t exclusively go for a higher tier all the time. It depends on the situation.

You start the game by getting the best minions around and saving gold, and when you getting into scaling minion tiers you start looking (keyword: start) for something to start a endgame comp

1 Like

I dont even reach higher tiers most games, lol. and what do you mean saving gold? you cant save anything round to round. it goes away at the end of the build phase.

I did terrible when i first started mostly due to my zero knowledge of the synergies so i picked what i liked and my oCD couldnt deal with a messy warband. I bought minions that looked good with each other lol. I ddnt really care as i was just learning, but lost enough to care a little more now lol. But im still nowhere near good.

Sounds like you’re struggling with tempo to survive
 which seems even harder now. Choose minions ecomonicaly, strength, growth synergy wise to survive for flexiblitiy and versatility
 for endgame (isuck at that still.)

I still buy minions that i like i can get to 2nd , get first once every 15 games prob i alweasy lose to order position and mistakes mainly, i dont have all the comps and combs in my head yet and am not fast enough and i dont rem the opps warbands.

Save gold
 means umm people used to save with rendle who steals? play minions when needed depending on opponent
 i panic and sell and buy and play minions just because i have space. with not enough time
 and thats when i lose
 and gets worse when you overplay and run out of patience.

I just tried adding opponents after the game as friends and i saw most of them were lower mmr than me
 (and i was losing
) i wasnt paying enough attention, you can try to add them. think i was at 7k and i was in lobbies of 6-6.6k 
 pretty close

anyyywayy
 gl have funn
 patches and metas change i cant keep up

Im sorry i still didnt follow, rendle? who steals? You lost me. The only viable way i can think of to “save gold” from one round to the next is if pirates are in the lobby, the 3 cost that sells for 3. buy it and hold it and dont play it like you would any other minion you buy any other round. instead let it stay in hand, that sunk 3 from the last round can now be regained by playing and selling it off. 2nd option would be that ninja turtle 2 Tokkar knockoff that sells for 5 if you lost the previous round you sell him. But you need to have lost the previous round, lol. Otherwise I cannot think of any other way of “saving gold”

I was once in the high 6k in the days before the undead were added. now I found out 5500 is also a floor mmr and I cannot sink below it now that i reached it. But I dont get the idea of “tempo” when it comes to the game and tiers. I would understand the term rhythm with tier upgrades. Upgrade on the even rounds, a nice and even plan of tiering up. But Ive tried that and tried on odd turns for every other. It just doesnt work. so naturally I am lost when you say “tempo” in regards to tier leveling. Ive heard this before and asked about it, but no one can seem to give a simple repeatable procedure when explaining how to tempo in a match. Eager to learn how to tempo tho.

If you’ve been high into the 6k before then how come you didn’t realise 5500k is a floor mmr?

Be carefull when you get to 6500 as that’s not a floor
 you’ll have to crawl up from 6 to 7 without the luxery of not being able to drop.

Also, what’s puzzling me, I am not a high skilled player at all , think I do better than average though and you, have so many questions and trouble finding good gameplay, never reaching higher than tier 4 or 5 as you often tell us, yet 
you managed to get to 5500 anyway?

hats off

i struggle and I dont encounter the same cards many of yall do, but Im not terrible lol.I dont know what my mmr was when this would happen but about 6 months back and beyond I could reliably win 1st place never going above tier 3 on any hero. then we got those quests and I have been around 4.5k to 5.5k since then. the buddies meta dropped me to 5k and wouldnt let me drop lower. but Ive gotten a string of 6th and 5th places with some 2nds to grind my way to 5.5k. I dont pretend to know anything about mmr, i just know its a fancy number other people measure their self worth by against mine so they can feel superior and express it here on the forums lol. (not you, but others).

It is kind of important though, not for selfworth but the higher mmr you get to, the harder it gets, as you actually encounter players that are good. So in your case I’d say stop climbing! :wink: