Got MK11 and was thinking

Welcome to dCCG, or you may choose not to follow along. Completely up to you, as a consumer.

Tailoring what we do who we give our patronage to around our observations and preferences is soooooo 1990’s. These days, we’re supposed to demand that the world warp itself around what we want and get mean on the internet when it doesn’t!

1 Like

I like the ageism comment. You ready for the funeral home or catering to rheumatoid arthritis old fart?

1 Like

It’s true that from gameplay perspective HS and MK11 have almost nothing in common. But from entertainment perspective they are definitely in the same group.

I remember the CEO Netflix saying that their #1 competitor is Fortnite and not Animes, Disney or HBO. Because users want entertainment in some way or form, be it card game or a fighting game

Nintendo is just like MK11 a major rival of Blizzard (and Hearthstone) even tho Nintendo doesn’t has cardgames or MMOs and Blizzard doesn’t has strong console ground. Blizzard might see Mario, Fire Emblem or Pokemon games as a way bigger threat than MTG and the the disaster called Artifact.

Not sure if we can take Taekwondo07 serious, but if there are people who quit a few HS expansions because of games like MK11 or even Netflix because “it’s new, cheaper and more fun”. That’s alarming issue for Blizzard and eventually for people who love HS.

2 Likes

Idk, whichever of those being 31 lands me. I do get achey when the weather changes.

Besides, it’s not so much an age as a culture thing. Plenty of people who far exceed my age do the same thing.

What the heck? What on earth made you think that mk11 and hs are even remotely comparable?

You know how “beer goggles” tend to… change a person’s perception of things a bit?

Think of it like “seething hatred for Hearthstone” goggles. Suddenly, things like the prices on a McDonald’s menu, or the colors used in off-brand socks are valid reasons to argue against the CCG business model employed by the game.

This guy has said some weird and iffy things in the past, but this, this is an 11/10 wrong.

1 Like

Isn’t quan chi preorder exclusive? Having actual content (not just cosmetics) behind a paywall that is time sensitive…

But more importantly, your comparison is terrible because I’m playing hearthstone for free, I can’t say the same for MK11. It doesn’t matter how much it goes on sale for when it would ACTUALLY have to be free to compete with my investment into hearthstone.

Man or Woman???

How much does it matter on a forum discussing a card game?

The call was yours…

Yes it was…

Yes it was.

Here’s a good one from you. Found a troll.

1 Like

Wow a post I made a long time ago, you got me.

More…
Enjoy. eats popcorn

I encourage everyone to look back on these threads if you haven’t, and just appreciate how childlike the people I responded to (and taekwondo for that matter) are being.

1 Like

More?

Would you like to share my popcorn?

Are you really that salty that you feel the need to look back on my post history and”expose” me? Please honey

Salt for popcorn?

You aren’t an amazing individual by any means. Your weakness is how a community supports you. You care what others think and lack a spine.

Insect.