Good bye Blizzard

im saying if it wasnt updated the game would die. one game has to evolve in order to stay alive. you said the same thing im saying from the begining…

no you said wow vanilla was an expansion wich is funny :stuck_out_tongue:

when i said Vanilla was an expansion?

vanilla is not an expansion hahahaha your words bru

when i said Vanilla?

Fuschia

334 posts

Mar 8

Our posting history was reset with the new forum software (Discourse). So your Activity shows you only have one post.

You would have to go to the old battle.net forum to see your old posts.
This a post from another dude… you might want to educate yourself before you accuse me of creating a “fake” account :smiley:

and then i said people playing private servers because they want to play the old expansions they like , that includes tbc lich king cata and others.

yes its what you said… its right there… its your post bru :smiley: I cant post stuff for you btw

still think my account is fake?

and people playing that cuz they loved that expansion

people playing that( private servers) cuz they loved that expansion ( tbc or lich king or whatever expansion it is ) i never ever said Vanilla was expansion , its my post for real ^^ and i never said Vanilla was an expansion.

yes you did hahaha you cant just unsay what you said… its right there hahaha… now answer me… Do you think I created this “fake” account? because of my few posts? you avoiding this like the plague hahaha

just show me WHERE I SAID VANILLA please…

answer me first… I have answered enough of your crap… time to answer my question…

you havent answered noting , just falls statements …

haha see you don’t even know how forums work… and Im going vto enjoy watching people slam you I cant wait… And you are avoiding my question because you know you messed up and cant face being told you were wrong… just like everything else you have said. :slight_smile: so I am just leading you on to get more pathetic stuff out of you for more to read. :smiley: and its so easy!

so thats why you dont want to answer on any of my questions?

cograts , thats the only thing good you have to do in your life? xD

yeah most of people here a trolls just like you.

sure go ahead ^^ as i said if thats the only thing that makes you happy in your life go ahead :stuck_out_tongue:

every1 with little brain when see your posts and mine will see who is wrong and who is right.

was my statement about the forums being reset false? no hahaha its right there in the new forum description which you didn’t even bother to read.

have you even looked up the revenue for hearthstone over the past year or are you avoiding that 2?

sure i might me false about that but your statements of me being stupid beacause i said Vanilla was expansion is so wrong cuz you cant even show the prove that i said that… If the forums are reset ok its my fault and will take the L on that but you cant even show me the prove why you calling me stupid for the Vanilla…

I linked it!!! and you still don’t think you said it! its your own words page up and read what you wrote hahahaha omg rofl