Game is totally rigged

1/(2^4), technically, but yes, about a 6% chance. That’s not particularly low, all things considered.

1 Like

Guy casts some dumb mage spell destroying a creature and summoning 2 random creatures of the same cost. What are the odds that it will summon the 2 copies of the same 4/3 creature with charge thus ending the game? This game is totally freaking rigged. Scroo you blizzard I will not be buying D4.

5 Likes

Excellent let it out. Dont know if that means its rigged exactly but what it does mean is its frustrating. I have worked out in my infinite wisdom (kappa)…that the one with the better cards will win. Doesnt matter what deck you have if the card value is higher than what your opponent has then its over. So basically paying customers have better “luck” because of better cards. I would love to see… if everyone had access to all the cards… what would happen…i think some “good” players would actually been seen as pretty normal.

Had to play 20 battlecry minions for the daily.

Had to play against Quest Mage.

Oh really? Reno on turn 6? I never would have guessed.
Oh really? Zephyrs is on the first half of your deck, probably had him since turn 2, and you played old reliable on turn 10 to get a direct damage card to end the game. Gee, I never would have guessed you had those cards and they would show up when they did. Just like all the other typically played cards in a Nerdeck.

Why is Hearthstone so predictable? Why are so many so reliable? People use to wonder, but yeah, everyone knows.

Same vs Warrior now hoping to finish the daily. Oh? Warpath? I never would have guessed you would have that card early. A Withcwood Grizzly on 5? Shocking. A second Warpath in the first 10 cards of the deck? Amazing. Got Brawl? Shocker. All the same cards played by every class, every day, the same way.

5 Likes

Last 3 times I’ve tried battlegrounds I went with murlocs just trying to learn and my murloc warleader is killed instantly on the first attack so I lose the round. Rigged!

2 Likes

Anyone who thinks that it’s solely about card value is slow enough to be unable to play well in the first place.

Intelligent play definitely is a tool that can overcome some card value. Someone can have a higher card-value deck and be beaten by someone smarter.

What’s more, there are decks with classic and basic cards only, that can get you to rather high rank. Google something like Classic Only Competitive Decks and do some research.

No, as with most games, players crying that X is unfair, Y is OP, Z needs to be nerfed, the game is pay to win, the problem is the snowflake who isn’t willing to put in the effort, not the alphabet.

2 Likes

Lol have you played against warrior lately…now are you losing because of his infinite value cards or because he is better than you?

We never see these posts and no one agrees with you…

…said no one ever.

1 Like

When you see the same garbage over and over and repeatedly get screwed by randomness you see how random it really is. I don’t just say this lightly you should have a 50:50 chance at a random event being either beneficial or detrimental and when its more than 50% detrimental or benefits your opponent you start to smell fish.

1 Like

This is only true if there’s a similar number of possible beneficial or detrimental events. If tge total pool of possible random events has, say, 2/3 detrimental outcomes and 1/3 beneficial outcomes, then you should expect detrimental outcomes to happen twice as often as beneficial ones. And because what’s detrimental or beneficial in Hearthstone is often context-specific (for example, card draw), figuring out the exact proportion of beneficial vs. detrimental outcomes is very complex.

Ever notice playing against the popular Druid deck lately in standard?

Wrath Early Staple Card for Druids
Breath of Dreams
Hold on to that Ironbark don’t play it unless you’re in trouble
Bees
Overgrowth

Once overgrowth is down after turn 4 magic time happens with 6 crystals

What comes with 6 crystals? Correct, the Emerald Explorer.

But what’s even better when they have 7 Crystals? Yep, thee EXOTIC MOUNTSELLER!

Now play innervate and this and that watch my full board appear. NOW play Ironbark on the Exotic and make it a 6/11!

Now they get to play Overflow…

And on turn 9 use Alexstraza to chop your opponents health in half and Smorc with the full board you made during turn 7 or 8.

True. That’s why they rigged the matchmaking system to make the game seem fair so they can still hijack peoples’ money. There are too many classes with too many cards and so many random effects put onto the cards that it’s just a big confusion of numbers all over the place. Blizzard can’t balance the game unless they removed a whole bunch of cards and completely simplify it. Which means what? Lots of refunds for people who bought cards. They had no choice but to rig the match making system.

Except they didn’t.

to bad blizzard do nothing

all blizzard cares about money and Win % instead keep people loyal (I hath not pay for there trash for a few weeks choosing farm gold then waste my money)

your most likely be ignored because your not top 5 players and thing in hearthstone only change when top players Toxic “meta” is threaten

1 Like

Why would they rigg tavern brawl? Especially this week, when you not even using your card collection, is a premade deck.

had to do the daily first opponent Face Hunter

Turn 1 Reinforcements yep
*I have a bad Mulligan, my turns won’t be optimal. Most likely will lose
Shoot for 2 get the quest starterd

Kill Commands, Eaglehorn bow, Srapshot, buffed Piggy, Flametrap. etc etc second Reinforcements completed by turn 8, yeah, Cant win this one.

Face Hunter wins at mid game. Almost as if the game is designed for it to work that way each and every time.

Need the perfect counter deck to the decks. Need perfect synchronized Xs to Os in order to win.

1 Like

I dont know about you but I find whenever there is an RNG themed brawl its clear who has been determined the winner within 3 turns.

They generate legendaries while you generate nice shiny white common cards. Its actually quite obvious when you start to pay attention to it and try to analyse why you lost a game

2 Likes

Exactly mijuIRL. Time and time again the game shows that it predetermines who will get a lot more advantageous cards. As it tries to also predetermine a winner to keep us on the fishing line they cast for our money. Blizzard is just using its art to keep money flowing from us to them and doing it dishonestly. That’s why the game is not fun. It can be fun, but there are just NO turning points in the game. It’s all slanted toward one player every time. There should be multiple turning points so at least at the end of the game if you lose it can feel like you put up a good fight. Instead it just feel futile and that you’re wasting your time.

2 Likes

Played against a Highlander Hunter.

Highlander, There can be only ONE of any kind of card in the deck. But boy oh boy do they flow better than any deck that plays the odds of putting 2 of any kind in a deck trying to get the best cards to be drawn. Just play a Highlander. They are all setup ready to go.

Turn 2 Hunter plays Cho - actually surprising but a 1 in 30 legendary cost 2 so played on 2
Turn 3 Primordial Explorer - this is nothing new
Turn 4 Frizz Kindleroost 1 in 30 legendary cost 4 so its played on 4
Turn 5 Scalerider for 3 Corrosive Breath for 2. I mean, if a player wanted to customized how the cards came off their deck it just doesn’t get any better
Turn 6 ZEPHYRS! Legendary 1 in 30 ALWAYS ready to go since the opening of any game. Chooses Acidic Swamp cause I have a Weapon and shoots for 2
Turn 7 Brightwing, because he is always discovered off of Primordial costs 1. Feywing, and Dragon Breeder…

1 in 30. But boy oh boy that mana curve is SUPERB! Consistently SUPERB.

Rigged Much?

1 Like

Tavern brawl has no importance at all. At standard ranked the top legend players can go competition, where they can win real money, no such thing at tavern brawl. No point for blizz to rig that. For me sometimes I win at first try, sometimes azt tenth.

Just because you had bad rng, doesn’t mean is rigged.

Lots of paranoid people in HS.