Game is FATE and decided who will win while matchmaking

Who’s the critic, from experience MadMAx is only yapping some gibberish and after that removes his posts. Cuz he’s afraid of some mute or something.

1 Like

I do think there’s some algorithm going on behind the scenes that you notice more once you get to the Diamond rank.

I also do believe that you get certain cards at the start of the game, to increase fun factor. I would go as far as 75 percent of the time I mulligan a card, i get the same card back turn 1. That is just odd to me.

I also wish blizzard would be transparent with the MMR stats. Legend players often play Diamond rank players. I think that shouldn’t be.

I’ve seen patents on algorithms that can influence a player to want to spend more money if they get beat by a player that has cards they do not have.

They are a business so I wouldn’t put it past them to do things like this. At least be transparent about it.

You know if you pick 4 cards you really need and fully mulligan for them, the chances of getting one is 66% right? That’s maths not magic.

yep…this is a reason I dont play anymore.

nothins is random…everything is rigged.

3 Likes