Game is FATE and decided who will win while matchmaking

I have to agree with you, the game mechanics are a bit sketchy at best. There is a pattern there, I’ve been playing since the start (Beta) . I don’t think its skewed to people who just spend money though, I’ve noticed this pattern also.

2 Likes

Anyone with half a bit of sense. I’ve seen you white-knighting for blizzard in several threads, trying to feebly weaken their arguments against blizzard’s bs. I thought fanboys would be silent at this point, but I guess some of you are that bad…

1 Like

Anyone with half a bit of sense wouldn’t stick around playing a rigged game. And yet here they are, apparently willing to get screwed over for a handful of shiny card packs every few days.

Calling out dumb arguments isn’t white-knighting. And of course, I would point out the times I have criticized Blizzard, but that would be a wasted effort with the Confirmation Bias Crew over here.

You see what you want to see, and twist yourselves into pretzels to keep it that way. It used to be interesting, but after the hundredth time the same lame argument shows up, it gets boring. So lame jokes is what you get in response.

Again, if you think a joke, however lame, is an attack, that says more about you than it says about me.

Snowflake.

2 Likes

This post and the replies to it are hilarious…

They even showed how everything works with zephrys.

We have been listening to your feedback regarding the game mechanic.

We apologize for the confusion and disappointment you have caused.

Our goal for the game mechanic continues to be that all Hearthstone players can have 50% winrate no matter what deck they play and what options they do in the game. We’ll continue to keep monitoring this winrate and will do nerfing and buffing if there is a deck that has winrate lower or higher than 50%.

We will stay true to our word and ensure that the system lives up to what we all believe Hearthstone deserves. And this has already happened since 2016 and will never change!

Thank you

the funniest part is watching those who believe there is just a straight up honest mmr match up because blizz says so has literally LESS proof that they are right than those who know youre matched based on whats in your deck.
we have confirmable tests that can be done by anyone and we experience it every day.
those saying it isnt rigged have…well, all you have is the word of known liars and youre standing by them preaching the mmr nonsense. have you seen your mmr rating? or anyone elses? do you have any bit of proof that it exists? no you dont. are there tests we can do to try and see if it exists? no.
so yeah…less proof but your still talking down to others lmao…

1 Like

I agree, match making is RIGGED.

Blizzard please tell us the TRUTH.

1 Like

you are saying the game is rigged. this is a substantial claim, and requires substantial evidence.

to date, no actual evidence has been provided. all you ever get is really, really sketchy anecdotal evidence and tinfoil hatters burning strawmen while spouting ad hominem.

take this thread for example.

edit: and deep down you all know it isn’t rigged. if you ACTUALLY believed that you would just quit. you HOPE its rigged because you are human and that means its just not you being bad.

2 Likes

and your proof that it isnt rigged is…blizz’s word?
if i was bad buddy i wouldnt have the collection i have nor would i have been around since beta. i dont complain about losing because thats not my issue. never spent a penny on this game. but thanks for the analysis there, dr phil.
please continue talking down to others with your only proof being the word of this company while we have repeatable experiments with repeatable results.

2 Likes

you are making the positive claim that the game is rigged. you have the burden of proof, kid. if you take issue with this, idk go pick a fight with the scientific method.
while we are on the topic, you do know you cant prove a negative, right?

repeatable experiments with repeatable results? well, go publish your findings, get an attorney. both congress and the gaming media would also eat that up. dont mind me i will just keep assuming you dont have any actual evidence that would rock the gaming world until i see it in the news.

4 Likes

wrong. the first assertion is that there is an mmr system. that must be proven before i have to discredit it lmao…not sure what kind of backwards world you live in.
people change tech cards and see the results every day. so can you.
and ill just keep laughing while you talk down to others with your only proof being “because blizzard said so”.

i cant tell if your trolling, or just that stupid. either way, blizzard not rigging the game has been demonstrated and accepted by the public at large, so again, you are making the positive claim. this does not hinge on your acceptance of these facts as they are common knowledge.

you claim the system is rigged, you are utterly incapable of proving it. so, we are all free to disregard your claim.

and again, they sell card packs so the fraud lawsuit would be huge, and with packs slash/crates being talked about in congress and the EU, we WILL hear if ever any actual evidence of match rigging occurs. all the anti gambling associations that hate crates/card packs would have a field day too. you would be the darling of so many people, if only you had ANY proof at all.

but you dont. cheers.

2 Likes

Please, for everything that isn’t cringy, stop using snowflake. I feel like an elementary kid is trying to make fun of me.

Any proof of this? I am sure you have it at hand, since you love so much to ask others for it.

the game has been live for years. evidence that your positive claim that the game is rigged or gtfo.

its like having a conversation with anti vaxxers and flat earthers are coming out of the woodwork.

1 Like

Seems kind of unfair that I have to stop using cringe-inducing language when other people have no problem using cringe-inducing terms like “white-knighting,” but OK.

2 Likes

So… I started playing again after 3 days off and during my first match vs DH I’d just survived the early game onslaught, his hand was depleted to 0, yes he had lethal next turn, but I could stack a couple of taunts, after which I had Gul’dan lined up, end turn. The next card he draws out of a potential 15 options is the "Taunts go away, I win now card".

Welcome back Flint…

1 Like

the game is rigged.
matchmaking is setup and they know your chances to win/lose before you even start playing based on past games and both players decks.

AI is designed to keep you playing above all else.

WIN and LOSE streaks is what makes our BRAIN think we are making progress.

IT IS NOT RANDOM.

We are peons that are just COGS in the machine.

2 Likes

Since this seems beneath you, you used alt-right speak, I used alt-right speak back. I was mocking your movements awful lingo. Considering the only people who use “snowflake” are blatant racist, I would pretend a little harder.