Galaxy note S Pen not working

I just bought a samsung tablet with S pen. The game still doesn’t work with it.
:frowning:

1 Like

Like it’s been said it’s an engine problem and there is nothing blizzard can do with it until unity fixes it

I can’t post links here but if you do a quick Google search, something like “unity s pen not working” you’ll see a bug report

3 Likes

I have this problem with my new samsung tab s6. Still not resolved 7 months down the line…

2 Likes

Still doesn’t work. I can’t buy card packs without using my s pen. I Guess they don’t want my money.

2 Likes

I Have a Note 20 Ultra and Note 10 Plus. Same problem here. Please fix it.

3 Likes

Hello, same issue with the new Galaxy tab S7, very disapointed. Is a fix on his way ?

3 Likes

I assume everyone knows this since it’s been an issue but I recently got thr note 20 ultra and guess what? Yea stylus does not work here either. Just FYI

2 Likes

It will never be fixed. It’s been this way for over 4yrs. It’s nothing but a finger pointing never ending circle. Blizzard points at Samsung, Samsung points at Blizzard. Bottom line, it’s a Blizzard game and thus Blizzard should fix it either by removing the use of the API or submitting a patch to the API for Samsung since it only affects HS. IMO it’s not Samsung’s issue.

Course I also havent paid a dime for this sh1t game in over 4yrs either so I guess maybe thats why it never gets fixed. The game itself isnt worth anything really. It’s more or less just an amusement thing to do while sitting in waiting rooms, airports, etc. Beyond that, it’s garbage. Thats why the Stylus problem is so common, because people play this mostly to amuse themselves in the areas I described and they are not actually playing it seriously on a PC. IDK why anyone would even do that, total waste of time.

2 Likes

Isn’t it a bigger waste of time to comment a technical issue topic on a game that you don’t obviously play with ?

1 Like

Yeah… the only thing more useless than wasting time playing Hearthstone, is wasting time posting negative messages about old technical glitches in a game you don’t care about.

P.S. Flouchme - Ha, we posted the same thought at almost exactly the same moment. nice.

1 Like

This dude is a troll. Anyway focus on this indeed old glitch, but still anoying and actual glitch. A blue post to give us some hope would be very appreciated Blizzard, please :slight_smile: !

2 Likes

Well if you like the game or not. The HS team should know that playing this game with a stylus (s-pen) makes it so much better. Its really a shame the team doesn’t give us a heads up on this progress. (Don’t have the feeling they have been working on it, just noted the problem and moved on.) And make the people who really enjoy this game feel left hanging… I stopped paying for this game a long time ago because of this.

5 Likes

This is still the case after a year

2 Likes

A simple work around…

Though I love my S-pen, I got a capacative stylus (the kind with no battery, it transfers your hand’s “touch” to the nib at the end of the pen) as a free give-away from voting (of all things). The point is, this type of stylus works just like your finger. And I agree the S-pen should work, but I’m loving using this type of stylus on my tablet to play HS. It’s a work around, but not a bad one, nor an expensive one. Just a thought.

2 Likes

Yes this is the solution, a good capacitive stylus. Ty

2 Likes

Just want to add to the thread, Dell Active Pen does not work either, unless you add left click to one of the buttons and hold that. So it’s not treating touch as a left-click. This is for a 2-in-1 laptop.
Apple Pen on iPad does work.
Really hoping it will be resolved still.

1 Like

I just don’t want to have to carry a second pen around with me.

1 Like

the best part is that apparently Unity has already fixed it in the engine, but blizzard must have not updated the version of unity they use so the problem still exists for people that are using s-pen type stylus

2 Likes

Found something that worked for me. I downloaded 2 programs called Gwent and LOR and my pen works great.

3 Likes

It still dont work after one year! It is very frustrating!

…hope dies last

2 Likes