Galakrond Awakening not available

I’m running on iPhone X. In game the expansion says will be available in a week. When opening App Store there is not an update available to download. I’ve restarted phone and logged out and in the hearthstone app. Any suggestions?

3 Likes

Galakrond Awakening has been released today, but due to the delays on mobile device patches, it may take awhile before it appears. Here’s another post where we explain a bit on why mobile devices patches tend to have a delayed release.

2 Likes

Thank you for the response!

1 Like

Still not up on iOS and the app doesn’t let me run the game now

3 Likes

How long are we talking here, potentially? Because It’s 10pm

Dont you know we all have phones?

11 Likes

Team-up and stop spending money for 2 whole expansions

2 Likes

bruh this has me dead :skull:

1 Like

It is now wednesday january 22nd 7:00am est. The expansion came out on the 21st at 1:00pm est. And still no ios update. Are tou actually doing something to fix this? Or just sitting on your hands ?

5 Likes

It’s still not available here in the EU in the App Store.
Surely the remedy here is simple, if it’s going to take longer, prep it earlier.
If I’m making diner for my kids and I’m using an oven for the meat and a microwave for the veg, guess what, I make sure both are ready at the same time by putting the meat in way before the veg

3 Likes

When will it be available?
I pre ordered this item and can’t even play the day of release
This is disappointing

9 Likes

Everyone who, like me, plays this game exclusively on tablet/phone should get their investment back. I use my pc to play higher performance games not a CCG. I preordered this solo content and am very disappointed. Shame on everyone.

8 Likes

Let this be a lesson to us. Blizzard just lost $500 a year from me. For not responding. Great work

5 Likes

It is now the 23rd here. Guys - just manage this properly. I’m being pitted against opponents on ladder with new cards and I can’t even get an update for the prerelease I bought.
Seriously you need to get in front of this.

5 Likes

The lack of an iOS release is very frustrating for those of us who play primarily on mobile.

9 Likes

Cmon guys this should be out already!

1 Like

It’s the next day, I can’t access the adventure or the new cards… will iOS users be compensated in any way for your lack of coordination!!!

4 Likes

Its almost 24 hours after the adventure’s release and still no mobile patch…

This should have been treated like the release of a new expansion. If Descent of Dragons had been released a day later on mobile, players would riot.

This is truly unacceptable for an adventure that changes the meta with 11 new cards.

5 Likes

Maybe in the future, do a pre-patch like with expansions. Click the button when it’s released. Everyone can play.

Or is that too easy?

5 Likes

I am not able to even play the game.

Opening Hearthstone on Iphone XR, loads into screen “CLOSED. Hearthstone has been updated! Please download the latest version.”

Clicking on the screen does nothing (it used to restart the app). Closing the app completely and reopening, same error. Deleting app and re-downloading, same error.

I am unable to play the game, and unable to use the content i have purchased.

When will this be addressed please?

5 Likes