Forum Moderators Can Close This Thread

Well said. I sadly post with a little extra salt in my comments because of my personal disappointment. So I’ll try to remain positive for community members such as yourself.

I continue to regretably envision the traditional hearthstone, which seemed to take more time to make better expansions, or have more talented and thought out idea’s or people behind them. So I’m just more of a disappointed idealist, then a cynic.

The last expansion literally brought back an old expansion, and used the same dynamics as used in ~ 3 out of 4 of the last expansions. After this, it becomes difficult to trust the credibility of the next expansion that seems to have come out very quickly.

I would suggest checking out how often expansions, since Ben Brode stepped down, has increased in time. I would say it is significant. This past year especially seems to have more expansions then ever before. Also, with gradually far larger card bundles then then the past. I hope this presents a clearer picture as to why I am very skeptical.

They haven’t. Type this into your Google browser “Hearthstone expansions wiki” And you will that all expansions have happened on the same day in the same month for the last 5 years since this game publicly launched. With only one exception.

In fact, it is so regular that I can tell you with absolutely zero doubt that this next expansion will drop on the 3rd of December. Which, to be more clear, would be the first Tuesday of the month, which is when they have released all of the expansions to date, with that one exception.

I hate to tell you this, your recollection of events is clearly incorrect. You are misremembering the facts.

And you got the argument with bundles wrong too. It is not the size of the bundles that is the problem. Well, that is the problem with the bundles. But not in the way you think. The problem with the bundles is that they are predatory in nature.

They come out with bundles of 10 packs of three different sets. This means that you get enough cards to progress toward the pity timer, but not always enough cards to get a legendary. And if you fail to get a legendary you feel cheated. So you are then compelled to keep on buying packs from each of those three expansions until you do get the legendary.

In for a penny, in for a pound. You get caught up in sunk cost fallacy. Meaning, you spent X amount of money with the expectation you would get something in return. But you didn’t get it. But now that you have invested, you are more likely to spend again to get the thing you wanted, but now you have to buy packs at full price. You could just quit after failing to get what you want, but you are already invested, to quit now would invalidate the spending you have already done.

The bundles are a scam. And again, your criticism is misplaced.

It seems to me you are angry at the right things but you are unable to discern why.

Also the change quest feature is broken too ! I don’t want to watch someone else play I know how to play I want to play myself and now this stupid quest won’t change… the little reset button isn’t even there …

1 Like

Not playing until this bug is fixed.

1 Like

It is rare that I ever get on the forums but this…THIS issue takes the cake. I wish I was being sarcastic, but, not being able to squelch opponents is by far the most atrocious oversight. I complained about them adding an auto squelch option years ago. But since that will never happen; just clicking the opponent and squelching them at the start of the fight became second nature. So then after KNOWING I squelched my opponent still having to listen to 50 “Your Soul Shall Suffer” I just can’t anymore. I’m done. I am seriously done, I’m not being facetious, I’m not making a joke, I’m just done.

i am not buying anything of the new expansion until this is fixed.
Fix it or no money.

Agreed. Please update Blizz, this is silly…

They need a patch badly. Removing the same exact cards every time I log out is being beyond annoying. I fixed my decks so many times this week I know exactly where to go since its always the same 4-6 cards.
wth blizz anyone home?

No one wants to listen to 12 year olds BMing because they RNG’ed their way to victory. Fix your game you communism loving do-nothings.

1 Like

Completely Unacceptable!

In addition to correcting the Squelch option, please also provide us paying users the ability to disable the red overlay! Why is not squelching an issue at this time, please fix asap!

This game is plagued with annoying trolls, slow playing, waiting to end turn until timer runs out, constantly spamming, and now we have to deal with this crap?? For real, why the red overlay?? It is an insult that players can’t disable these annoyances!

Good luck, it is never going to be fixed. They’re too busy for Hearthstone Battlegrounds.

I agree. I’ve been not able to left click on the “Squelch” Button at the left side of my opponent and seen it work for 5 days now. Blizzard, the Hong Kong problem and now this? Seriously get your stuff together cuz Overwatch ain’t the one saving your sorry behind right now. lolz

I Agree. I play without sound, to not hear ‘trolls’ and ‘bming’ emotes. Fix it ASAP.

I think the purpose of “the bug” (cuz I think it’s intentional) is to make constructed annoying so people pre-purchase Dragons to get battelgrounds early access. I don’t think constructed is important to them right now. It will magically be fixed when battelgrounds is available.

Lazy f1cks at blizzard can’t fix anything god, they are really becoming more sh1t every day.

HS now is unplayable!

I was worried that I’m the only one who cannot play HS since this bug occured… Blizzard srsly it’s 2019!!! :confused: #HSUNPLAYABLE!!!

I would suggest you fix this. I would prefer to not constantly see emotes from trash.

Squelch still not working. Adding an auto-squelch feature soon or is Blizzard still enabling bullies?

This game is actually unplayable without squelch. Funny how such a small thing makes a huge difference. Should be an easy fix, so what’s the hold up? Has blizzard addressed this at all?