Forum Moderators Can Close This Thread

I am still having crashing issues on iPhone. As soon as I try to squelch the idiot spammers my game crashes. Extremely frustrating for 2 days now.

1 Like

here not working at all - at no opponent!

Hola! TambiĂ©n tengo el mismo bug, tanto en PC como en Android, no puedo silenciar al rival y es realmente molesto. OjalĂĄ puedan arreglarlo pronto porque de verdad que ni ganas dan de jugar para enfrentarse a alguien que en cada turno diga “Buena Jugada”
 deberĂ­an eliminar los gestos, no aportan en nada y solo sirven para molestar al rival, al menos hasta que arreglen el bug que empezĂł despuĂ©s de la actualizaciĂłn.

1 Like

It worked earlier, but then it didn’t work on 500 win priest.

-heh greetings, heh greetings, heh greetings
-repeat the cycle 3 times every turn
-enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:

Another reason to uninstall this game. It’s bad enough with the ability to squelch the trolls who saturate this game. With no squelch, it is unplayable. It’s amazing to me how far this game has fallen over the last year. I used to love this game but haven’t felt that for some time.

1 Like

Agree. A bug so buggy in a game played by millions of people
 Should have been fixed in few minutes after the first report. Now we get all those crappy op decks taking the piss on top of everything.

Just wanted to add that I to am unable to squelch.

Yep, stopped playing when I had a troll in my 3rd game.

would be very nice with an “auto-squelch” button in the Options Menu, i totally agree

1 Like

i agree, so stupid they can’t make auto-squelch a feature

1 Like

completely agree, would be nice to turn of the enemy mousing highlights, when they hover over their hero to emote etc.

+1 Please fix asap. Super annoying.

Been playing HS for YEARS and now I’m forced to listen to teenagers spam emotes and gloat throughout a broken meta?

That’s just ridiculous. Such a minor bug that should be fixed within a few minutes and we’ve had this for days now
What are you guys working on all the time and don’t you read the forums?

It’s an absolute nightmare. I don’t say anything through the entire match, and 80 percent of the people I play harrass me the whole time. If I don’t bother them, then I should be able to squelch on my end. Even if they can still do it on their end, let me not be able to see or hear it on my end if I need to select that option.

Its easy for you to say. But when you’re playing with a deck you spent time and effort building to rank up, you want to play and have fun. But most of the people you play use copy-paste decks they found online, use them to rush you down, then emote you the entire time. That’s why a lot of people squelch everyone at the beginning of the match, so they can concentrate.

1 Like

Squelch just stopped working today. Tried quitting and restarting game
didn’t work. Tried repair
didn’t work. My Hunter is able to use its sayings. But unable to squelch the opponent.

Reply @YupYup

It looks like there is going to be even worse fallout on Hearthstone this year then anticipated.

Expansions are coming out like hot cakes, but really generic and sad because they have been trying so hard to make people buy their 60-80 dollar pay-2-win decks for the next one too. :sunny:

Expansions are coming out at their regularly scheduled times. There has been nothing unusual or extraordinary in the way of expansions in four years. And I would have said five years, but the first year set the precedent so I did not count it.

Criticism is healthy. What you have done there, that is not healthy at all. In addition to that, your reply here is off-topic, even if responding to another individual.

A good criticism for this particular thread would look something like “Why are they waiting until Monday to patch the game? They could and should patch it now, since they have the solution now.”

In fact, they have had a solution to this problem for days already and are just sitting on it.

They don’t have to worry about licensing or permissions either. They can update the game at any time, without any restrictions whatsoever.

In fact, I would make the argument that regularly updating the game for errors that have been found and corrected, would actually garner them some good will among their paying and not-paying customers.

1 Like