Forged in the Barrens is NOW LIVE!

The rules changed for getting drops. Maybe you missed a step.

Please nerf Paladin, penflinger and lunacy deck!

Watched for the full 4 hours, only received one pack. What happen?

I wach all 4 hours and dont recive any pack

1 Like

Hey Blizzard. I watched four hours of Hearthstone on Twitch and Twitch shows I’ve claimed two packs, but I don’t have said packs in-game. Also, my Battle.Net account shows as linked in Twitch. What gives?

This is from the support article:

To earn Twitch drop rewards you must link your Battle.net account to your Twitch account and watch streams from eligible channels during the promotion.

Twitch drops must be claimed on Twitch and can take up to an hour before they will appear in your game.

Twitch drops are not available in certain countries.

Customer Support cannot grant Twitch Drops rewards.

I watched my 4 hours
My accounts are linked
My drop are in my Twitch inventory since Yesterday evening
I cna’t do anything esle in the inventory
I thought i will received m’y packs but nothing happened…
How Can get them?
Is it too late now?

1 Like

Twitch and Battle.net are linked. Battle.net confirms Twitch account linked. Twitch confirms Battle.net account linked. Watched a drop enabled Hearthstone stream for four hours. Claimed the drops on Twitch and the two card packs are showing in my Twitch claimed inventory. These were claimed way more than an hour ago. No packs have been rewarded in-game.

1 Like

Having the same issue.

Claimed mine 15hrs ago, yet still no packs in-game.

Same problem, still no packs in game; claimed yesterday.

Have you clicked the button on twitch that says connect?

Well, not sure what changed, but I just logged into Hearthstone and was awarded my two packs, so for those that are having problems, just waiting a little longer will work maybe?

EDIT: Barrens is not live, Barrens is dead. Mage+paladin 80% of the games, the state of game is disguisting, absolutelly terrible since day 2. Are we honestly suppose to wait 2 weeks for a fix?

It is just sad.