Forged in the Barrens is NOW LIVE!

Forged in the Barrens is NOW LIVE!

Hearthstone’s newest expansion is live! Log-in now and bust open your packs!

View Full Article

4 Likes

Can you do something with your servers please? Saying for 5 minutes already >15 minutes waiting time.

6 Likes

I haven’t been able to start a game since it went live. Was really looking forward to experimenting with a fresh meta. :frowning:

2 Likes

WTB Battleground Perks not in an $80 bundle :’(

2 Likes

Anyone else not able to play a game after logging in?

11 Likes

Classic packs don’t open the HOFed cards as they should. I just wasted 20$ and 23 classic packs and didn’t get any single HOFed classic card I should have…

4 Likes

The most horrible patch, i just cannot believe that battlegrounds perks now only available in an overall bundle. Please just make BG a completely separated game already or bring back old fashion BG bonuses for a gold.

2 Likes

Another problems: Cant start the game (like play) - I get to select deck, it starts rolling and after 5 seconds it says “come back in few minutes…”

Seriously, how is blizzard getting prepared for expansions? You know that there will be traffic 5 times higher than in previous weeks and people just have to wait 15-20 minutes to logg in, than opening decks takes ages (dropping decks in middle and they appear 5 seconds later) and after it when you craft deck it doesnt let you play.

Well done I guess.

8 Likes

I cant play match on standard or wild. When fixed?

6 Likes

There was an error starting your game.

I cant play anything that has new cards =(

6 Likes

You can answer for my question?

My thoughts exactly $79.99 for a bunch of garbage that has NOTHING to do with Battlegrounds!!

1 Like

ABSOULTLY!!! So ridiculous !!

I’m willing to buy it but the purchase fails. I’ll be out of the mood soon :slight_smile:

There is a typo in the topic name. Not live, but dead, lol.

1 Like

pay to win is back, calm down boys, blizz just need your money

2 Likes

Servers not working today. Gotta wait till tomorrow most likely. sigh

1 Like

What happened to achievement points and progression? Why do I have 0 points and 0% progression if most of achievements are completed?

Ах…поля сражений,…да-да поля сражений, единственный режим который мне интересен был в этой игре и что бы была плюшка в виде 4героев на выбор, т.е больше шансов на победу, плати или или…
Ладно было 650голды теперь для этого 2000!!!

This expansion launch is the biggest failure of them all, and that’s saying something!
After waiting 15 minutes to get in(I appreciate that a lot of players want to sign in ASAP, but that’s a good thing that should be anticipated by Blizzard), I learned that I’m playing Battlegrounds without perks, and the only buying option is the £70 bundle, no 2.5k gold anymore!
So let’s head over to standard, except that dtandard games won’t start… Blizzard, please please tell me that you tested your content before releasing it.
And PLEASE tell me that you don’t give buyers an edge over free to play players in battlegrounds, or I’m deleting the game.

6 Likes