Fix that Hill BIlly OTK!

Sorry but you are so wrong about SN1P-SN4P Warlock deck. I played it and it wasn’t that stupid strong or broken.

They killed Echo for nothing.

1 flame ward is mage only…and duskbreaker you have to be joking real bad…the amount of dragon priest is nearly non-existant so you probably never came accross them
2 even if flame ward kill a few minions…your molten giants and flesh giant DO NOT DIE(wow forgot to do your maths ? 8-3 = 0 now ? the fk)
3.explosive trap once again does nothing…3 health minions survive at the difference of flame ward(prove your clueless on how to play dark glare lock)
4.i have play wild and no i dont play otk deck…here my deck list…if this look like otk to you then “clap slowly”…with that said your response will be “liar” because you absolutly believe i play otk for who know what reason

1.Potion of Madness
2.Finley
3.Grizzled Wizard
4.Penance
5.Seance
6.Shadow Vision
7.Shadow Word: Pain
8.Zephrys the Great
9.Breath of the Infinite
10.Lone Champion
11.Mindrender Illucia
12.Twilight’s Call
13.Shadow Madness
14.Brann Bronzebeard
15.Madam Lazul
16.Holy Nova
17.Kazakus
18.Shadow Word: Ruin
19.Witchwood Piper
20.Rotten Applebaum
21.Mass Hysteria
22.Entomb
23.Khartut Defender
24.Reno Jackson
25.Sylvanas Windrunner
26.Galakrond, the Unspeakable
27.Psychic Scream
28.Zerek’s Cloning Gallery
29.N’Zoth the Corruptor
30.Scrapyard Collosus

EDIT: darkglare is like otk even though its not directly an otk…2 turn set up early game and the opponent is guaranteed to die…so thats like otk(aka a combo you cant stop from killing you)

EDIT 2: here go take a look at c,thun turn 6 otk sequence Returning player, help! - Community Discussion - Hearthstone Forums (blizzard.com) …i haven’t wrote down the malygos sequence cause cant be bother…but i wrote down the c’thun one…now tell me…how are you going to burn card with tickatus if you dont have the chance to ?(stupid)

EDIT 3: oh ya…still want to argue with me after getting shove facts down your throat ? because if thats what ya want i dont see a reason to…i shown you the facts and if you want to stay in disbelief there nothing i can do more… honestly i’am tired of getting ppl denying how things are…its like i’am arguing with a wall every single time

This is nowhere similar. This is a three card combo with two of the cards common and the other one rare. The only thing worse was warrior back when Warsong Commander had “Whenever you summon a minion with 3 or less Attack, give it Charge” with Grim Patron.

So your main problemis that it is cheap? Do you work for activision xD

I stay by my old suggestion.

“I’d personally just change the Wretched Tiller so that it does damage to face after it deals damage and hysteria to make the minion attack only opponents minions, since you can easily summon about 15 hp on your side the turn you play it… The combo will still be possible, but it will be a lot harder to pull off and you’ll either need your opponent to have more cards or for you to have more cards (gathering all pieces of exodia xD)
Also speed up the attack animation so that people that counter it don’t miss their turns.”

Oh for ****'s sake, now you are just being ignorant. I give you examples of how to deal with Darkglare, and you take the “la la la I’m not listening” route.

So your definition of a OTK for Darkglare is that it can spam a board of weenies at the cost of health? Yeah, you’re deluded to the extreme. That isn’t even the definition of an OTK. Darkglare isn’t even considered a combo piece, it’s the glue that holds that deck together. I have beaten Darkglare with Dragon Priest, I have basically destroyed any Darkglare deck with Secret Mage.

Also, just love that horrible comparison between C’thun Rogue and the Wretched Tiller OTK. The C’thun Rogue hypothetical scenario that you illustrated requires a lot of moving pieces to get right. The Wretched Tiller combo only needs three cards. With the deck clicking off consistently because of the card draw for Warlock and card generation for Priest. And please remind me of the last time that playing C’thun the Shattered ****ing skipped your turn if you survived the damage, unless you tried a quick disconnect - the fact this is happening is perhaps the driving force of why the combo is being nerfed in the first place.

where the heck you seen me write about c’thun the shattered ? i wrote about MECHA’THUN

regarding darkglare you read either half my text or you read it wrongly

lalalala route would be you…and ya sure you destroyed 2-3 giants on boards while spell locked…and you once again cite stuff that ain’t killing the Giants

2 giant is 16 dmg you dont block…then fist of Jaraxus//Soulfire you dont block it either(unless counterspell is up)…and generating a third giant is not an issue either usually