Failed to get update. Please check your internet connection

I have an iPhone X max as well and am getting the same error. Seems like it’s an iPhone issue? Has anyone found a solution yet?

Same error. Unable to get network when I have powerful wifi on. All my other applications and functions work perfectly. Tried restarting and re downloading but doesn’t work.

Measures have failed. Can you help me get back in game?

This is not a network issue, this is an app issue

1 Like

So where’s the support Blizzard promises? Wake up and do your job! Not a network issue!!

Hey all,

A friend over in our compatibility department let us know they are tracking this issue and working on it. I don’t have full details on the investigation so no ETA available.

If we get any additional details I’ll update this thread.

Using iPhone 7 Plus on iOS 10.1.1

After updating the app in the App Store, which is mandatory to play, the app will no longer get past the launch screen. I get the following error:

“Failed to get update. Please check your network connection” with a Quit button as my only option to press.

I have tried on 2 different internet connections, plus LTE so it’s obviously not a network problem. My phone has 43 GB available so it’s not a storage issue. Plenty others on this forum and reddit are experiencing the same issue.

How can we fix it?

Same here, runing the game on Iphone Xs iOS 12.3…and about 150gb of free space.

1 Like

Same problem. “Failed to get update. Please check network connection.” Network connection is fine, and there is lots of space available on phone. iOS 12.2.

Solved by completely reinstalling

2 Likes

No it’s not. I did a complete reinstall and it’s still happening.

I’ve done a complete reinstall twice and have restarted my phone in between each try. None of it is helping.

If it helps someone at Blizzard, right when I launch the app it shows a bar at the bottom that says “Checking version” right before I get this error.

I did this and it helped thanks ;D

Same here. Tried to uninstall and reinstall, but that didn’t work. Still have enough free space and my WiFi is completely fine.

Same here. HS does not work on my mobile. iOS, all updated, several connections tried. what can I do now?

Hi,

Same, since update 2 days ago, I can’t play anymore on my iPhone 8. Everything up to date with internet connection and still have the error message.

Someone from Blizzard to help here?

Thanks!

1 Like

Same problem here on iPhone.

I have the same problem with ipad air 2. I restarted the ipad and network connection and nothing changed. Also it is not because of network connection or ipad. Its happened after new update of game. Please somebody solve our problem…

What worked for me…
so on my iPhone XR… had the same issue and tried to reinstall twice but didn’t work…
I then went into Settings, General, iPhone Storage, and then wait for apps to load there, once they loaded, go into hearthstone and delete the app from there (do not offload the app…delete it)…then I quit all open apps…restarted the phone and then re-downloaded and installed via the App Store…in that order…and it then worked.
Hope this helps…if not…sorry I could not be more of a help

Unfortunately that did not fix it for me. Thank you for attempting to help though, I appreciate it

I have also tried the power off and restart of both the phone (iPhone X) and the WiFi router. I tried switching to a different WiFi …I uninstalled the the app and reinstalled it…still doesn’t work :frowning: