Enough with your nonsense about what "has to be nerfed"

Learn to use Firestone; it has robust statistics on thousands of games; you can set it up to show you the last 7 days (or 3 days) on high legend (the top 2000 ranks) and even use a conserative-winrate toggle to make the statistics even more robust.

Your “overpowered” pala is currently at an obysmal ~35% win rate; your whiner-classes like rogue or druid or mage are easily above 50%; it’s pretty obvious what is nerfed: what is played the least and has the least whiners.

1 Like

Why would anyone use an inferior product that requires installation of adware just to play a card game online?

Firestone only tracks games on firestone, so the logical and “robust” conclusion is firestone is used by inferior players.

1 Like

Irrelevant advertisement. It’s a free product. Your friends at HSReplay ask to be paid to show the same data.

I have no friends at either establishment, however.

Simply noting that the data you have cited as evidence is insufficient.

Vicious Syndicate’s data disagrees with your conclusions and I have greater faith in their methodology and reputation than in your toggles on Firestone.

1 Like

OK you want us to pay that other third site then. You are still a waste of time. All 3 sites show the same data if you know how to use their right sections.

Also do you even read the site you advertise? Their latest " vS Data Reaper Report #281" clearly shows Rogue dominating everything lol…

focus on balancing is the best thing that can happen to the game. firestone shmirestone.

Or you could just not use any deck cheat mechanic.

I mean Paladin was pretty broken before the nerfs, and I kinda suspected buffing the excavate cards and rogue the way they did was a mistake. But I think Rogue is one of the most popular classes, so they wanna make sure it’s relevant. Which… fair enough I guess. Same with Druid.

I don’t… really know why they’ve just left Drum Circle and Dragon Golem alone. Nerfing Embrace of Nature instead of just hitting Drum Circle was weird. Like Drum Circle just gives way more health than it should.

1 Like

Rogue has a very high rate of play at top legend, but it is not the best deck in the format.

At upper diamond ranks , which is among the most competitive parts of the meta, rogue is middle of the second tier and paladin has two different deck types ranked in the top tier.

Your arguments are invalid and your information is poor.

1 Like

Your feelings and your hate are not tangible data. Learn to read the sites you tell us to pay their Patreons.

Every stats collection in this game shows abysmal win rates for paladin legend for the past 7 days.

I have not indicated any feeling here and I do not hate paladin. If anything, I do not like the rise of this type of rogue deck at all.

I do not understand why this is an issue. Do not play paladin.

Problem solved.

But further, I do not believe in any universe that paladin performs as poorly as you have painted it in any real sense.

If you are personally struggling with your paladin escapades, maybe it is time to revist your list or your choices.

Most of this very much sounds like a personal problem you have.

What a ludicrous “argument”. By that logic “do not play the game”.

Also nice admitting that all your previous replies were nonsense.

If you do not like playing paladin and that is all you play, then by all means do not play the game.

Nothing about that is ludicrous.

If that is your takeaway from this exchange, then go forth in peace to love and serve the Lord.

That would be pay-to-win. Because I’m not going to pay those incompetent “Developers” out of principle a single euro-cent.

Since I don’t play for more than a couple of months then only pay-to-win would make me even able to play that way.

If you don’t want to help the developers out of principle, then the ONLY principled thing to do is quit the game completely. If you play, you are helping the developers. They only get paid when whales are entertained. Who entertains them? Well, let’s just say that if you’re not paying for the product that means you are the product.

Remaining a free to play player is NOT a principled position. It is cope. Either act like you hate the game or act like you like it, and stop pretending that you’re not sitting on the fence when you are.

2 Likes

Cope is to pay those crooks and have the delusion you even have a high ground lol…

Current Viscious Syndicate shows pure paladin as a Tier 2 and winning deck in legend ranks.

The most effective deck in standard costs less than 1700 dust and includes zero epic or legendary cards, but you want me to believe the game is pay to win?

You seem like you need to take a break, drink more fluids to dilute the salt build up, and let the tilt subside before you attempt to play any more games.

1 Like

I’m not in the 2% that pays them. I just enjoy their game. I don’t consider BGs to be a ripoff.

Nice strawman. I wasn’t talking about 1 deck. I can make 1 deck being meta; the context was that you said “you can play other classes”; no you can’t: I made a couple of meta decks for paladin: there is no dust to do other classes if the account is new (very obviously why).

Just play Paladin then. Pure Paladin still has a tier 1 win rate at diamond and doesn’t dip below 50% until top 1k.

2 Likes