Enough with your nonsense about what "has to be nerfed"

That deck is not terrible, but it loses extremely easily if you’re not 100% on top of your game AND rng-lucky against the metas of the patch (e.g. a rogue).

I think it might be better to make a custom aggro deck this patch if you want paladin to not be totally annoying against the flavors-of-the-patch.

No one has said anything about cheating.

Yes, i meant deck trackers not cheaters. My bad.

OP makes no sense to the questionable issue.

You cannot consider the game to be pay to win if the winningest deck in the standard mode is also among the least expensive possible.

You clearly have some issues that your own, and I wish you well in resolving them.

2 Likes

drilling rogue is pretty expensive (~15,.000 dust), on a new account at least. an ancient account can just craft anything even if it’s free so it doesn’t matter there.

the big druid deck that is best right now on top 2000 legend is also a monstrosity of ~20,000 dust.

I’m looking at the best players in the world playing legend top 2000 this week (not looking at novice decks that can only go up to ~diamond-5 easily).

Why not? “Least expensive” doesn’t mean “costs nothing.” And if you have the option at any point to choose between paying real money or spending time grinding for in-game items, that’s pay to win.

I’m pretty sure he was referring to Treant Druid, which is currently the top ranked deck in all broken down ranks across all of standard on HSreplay.

1 Like

“All of standard” is approximately irrelevant. The most important bracket is top 2000 legend because that’s where the god-like skill resides or at least you should look only from diamond and up; the only free way I have found for now is Firestone’s stats (on Desktop); let me know of other free ways (that are not newsletters after the fact).

Currently Treant is great for its cost but it’s not even in the top ~5 of the families of meta decks; drilling rogue is easily higher; but treant is a good idea on a free new account.

Probably won’t find the info except behind the pay wall. On HSreplay behind the pay wall it’s the top ranked deck. Rogue is hovering around 4th or 5th best deck. It’s got a better win rate in D5-Legend(53%) but drops of to 50% in top 1K.

1 Like