End Turn not working

End turn button not responsive in new tavern brawl, haven’t tried other modes yet

9 Likes

Same for me on Mac OS with new update, Brawl and Play mode. The End button doesn’t work, discover cards don’t show options. Cards are drawn in a weird way at beginning of turn (faster).

3 Likes

Yeah, to me it sometimes even skips turns, my internet is not bad so I don’t really know what’s happening, and it just started yesterday so it’s probably a new expansion bug

Lol, as soon as I replied it started working again… I have only played tavern brawl btw

In an adventure mode I summoned a silver knight with Paladin hero, and right after I hit (End Turn) and the game freezes. I just had to be a little more patient.

Same thing has been happening to me since the last update. I am playing on PC.

A restart worked to fix

1 Like

its wasnt that big of a deal in tavern brawl but when it happened again today on ladder, I logged out and came here.

from my 3 times experiencing this 2 in brawl 1 on ladder occurred in my first game. I would play a card or not play a card and end my turn. the opponent would take their turn and then i’d instantly get my next draw and the end turn button would becoming unresponsive. waiting for the turn to end doesnt even show the rope burning. I don’t want to play a match nor would my opponent if I have to rope every single turn. While I was at a ranked floor where I couldn’t lose stars, I’m not going to play the rest of the day and i’m going to turn off the asia-pacific grand masters tour streaming on youtube.

2 Likes

I also had the issue with my first game in tavern brawl yesterday and again today on my first ladder game.

1 Like

Same here, since yesterday. Cannot press end turn button when playing with paladin in ladder. When I switch to priest or another class it works. Cannot look the description of the cards either. I just have to wait for the end of the turn. No ropping, or maybe it is invisible, I’m not sure. The turn ends randomly.

Having the same issue in casual play

Same here, since yesterday the button to end turn does not work, the cards are drawn with a strange animation, there is no rope when the turn is ending, and you cannot discover cards.

2 Likes

Several of us have reported this bug at this point. It should be noted that this also affects Battlegrounds and you cannot use Choose Asset effects in Battlegrounds when the bug hits, nor does the “purchase minions” button change when you enter combat mode. This also makes it impossible to choose your hero; the game will ignore your choice and choose it randomly. There are other severe Battlegrounds bugs and glitches operational now but it isn’t clear if those are the same or different bug as this one.

1 Like

same issue for me on mac : “end turn does not work, the cards are drawn with a strange animation, there is no rope when the turn is ending,”

Same issue on Android. Caused me to lose from legend 200 to legend 1500 now. Please fix blizz

I am on PC and I had this same issue for the first time today on ladder. I couldn’t press the end turn button, no rope appeared, but eventually my opponent got to take their turns. The drawing animation was sped up.

This happens for me EVERY first match of every login session, since the patch. I either need to concede first game, or when I forget and have my first game be ranked, I’m forced to act like a jackass and rope every turn to compete in a match.

3 Likes

Anyone here still has this bug?? I am playing on Windows, and I start experiencing this bug after the latest patch.

Still happening after the latest patch.

pleeease fix this im tired of getting people angry at me for ropping them

this is the first bug that forces you to do something people will be mad at you for !!!