Lethal Boomsday Puzzle - Electra #4 - A Shaman's Strength

Hi there.I face the same problem on Android and PC.there is no cards to play, nothing to press. I have only one creature and the enemy’s 2 creatures are kind of stucked into one another. I would have shown a screenshot but I haven’t found this option here.

2 Likes

Hey. I decided to go back and earn some simple card backs, but I’m having issues with the Boomsday Puzzles too. Specifically Electre the final puzzle. The screen stays dim and the cards aren’t ever dealt out… Happens every time I hit “play” from the Puzzle Menu. ;_;
Also resetting and closing the game from the menu won’t work while at the dimmed board. Any fixes? I know it’s old content, but it should definitely still be operative.

Also referenced here: Electra Stormsurge Puzzle 4/6 Stuck - CRITICAL GAME LOCK

Same issue here, I have no access to hs now because it’s in am endless reconnect loop

Also stuck…any progress?

I’m having same issue, went on yesterday to try to finish it and just froze we 3 cards on the field 1 on my side and 2 basically joining together on the opponents side and pretty annoying because can’t advance further to get my reward and probably won’t get fixed anytime soon either because probably not important enough anymore.

Having the same issue, it locked my account on mobile at one point because it tried to reconnect to the match against Electra and just would freeze on the reconnecting screen. Had to launch on PC to clear the reconnection attempt but the puzzle is still broken for me.

Hey everyone, there’s been an update: Electra Stormsurge Puzzle 4/6 Stuck - CRITICAL GAME LOCK - #30 by GnomeSayin-11972

1 Like