Early Prediction

Do you play the wild mode? I would like to play you for fun.
I also play the wild mode and the duels mode.

what is your battletag? let’s play now.

I can’t play now because I’m in bed and my kids are a-holes that keep me in a state in insomina…however I can play other times worriedcheez#1780.

I play only the wild mode with friends for fun.

2 Likes

Thank you, I play every day, we can meet anytime.

1 Like

preocupecheez#1780

It’s complete?

You aren’t capable of winning. I rolled you like bread dough, and I was using a joke deck.
Your deck building skills are non existent. The deck you ran was inane.
You did not play on curve, and you did not play around anything.
Any one of my long time friends on here would smash you with any class they cared to play.

1 Like

Get ready to laugh. The boy can’t play.
He really needs a tutor, and He needs to stop posting on here as the voice of expertise.

Worriedcheez#1780

Try again I don’t see a request.

I’m waiting to find out!

Woah. You need to seriously chill out. That’s really mean dude.

Nah, Mall needs to ramp it up.

The guy hes responding to has been making nonsensical troll posts for days now. He deserves every bit of crap he gets.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, he’s helping me increase my numbers, aggressive cooperation.

ah, no problem happens to anyone.

1 Like

another who lives on the street, as if it wasn’t enough to already have beggars. Go back to your cave or go to a military school.

look who speaks ill of others wins double.

when you enter the forum, i pass my battletag.

you only play meta decks, your decks suck and op cards that shouldn’t even exist. You know everyone has a bad day, but you are the bad one in every way, go seek God, go pray, and repent of speaking ill of others every day, you in your childhood must have mistreated many young people in the school.

It might be mean, but it’s also honest.
I am not the one who posts with multiple accounts pretending to be far more experienced than I am, and criticizing players who’s knowledge far outstrips my own.
If the kid cannot beat even me, then he has no business claiming to know what changes cards need.
He cannot craft a deck, much less design a card.
Like I said: He needs a tutor, and He needs to stop pretending that he knows enough to design cards.
He should be asking questions, instead of making declarations.

I made my deck. It’s a joke, and it was still plenty good enough to slam you with.
Had I played a meta deck, I would have beaten you way sooner.
You are a rookie player with no real knowledge of how this game works.

he is blinded by rage and toxicity. It was intentional friend.

as well as many others identical to yours.