Early Prediction

well, it’s no use talking to the trees, they’re old, and they only know what they know.

I wasn’t going to do this but, oh well.

Here guys, is Templarios against my so called: “meta” deck.
I played pretty average and it was still enough to slap him off the board like the unskilled nuisance that He is.

1 Like

I hadn’t read what he said but I’ll trust you that it’s deserved.

1 Like

Have you ever witnessed me acting this way with anyone else?

Not quite like this definitely not. I’ve kinda been away from the forum so must have missed this guy’s posts.

1 Like

Check out the “match”. He plays like a complete novice and his deck is an absolute joke.

Isn’t the purpose of the game to have fun?

OK then .

That is indeed the purpose.
But you coming here and insulting my friends, acting as though you are an expert on this game, and repeatedly trolling with multiple accounts,
is something that needed to be dealt with.

You are exposed now. Everyone can see you know nothing of deck building, and nothing of game play.
I drew you in and rolled you out like a cheap carpet.

Perhaps this will teach you to only have one account, and to be
more honest, and willing to listen to others who’s game knowledge far outstrips yours.

Do yourself a favor and drop the: “I know everything” attitude.
There are amazing players here, far better than me, that you can learn from.
If you would only make the effort to get along instead of trolling.

6 Likes

Boy, I only have one account.

but thank you it helped me a lot, I even changed my deck, it became more agile.

I left gold and went platinum 5, I don’t think I’ll pass from there

I thought you were teasing me and I don’t like you, but it was worth it anyway.

i hope you forget me.

I just don’t apologize, because it’s a forum, and you’re still thick, but thanks a lot, with your eyes open, for the new deck options.

I sought help from an expert, a friend of mine who reached legend, I don’t think I can reach legend, I’m very pessimistic, but thanks again, maybe for the insults or offenses, maybe for the aggression or meanness, I wish you and yours all the best friends.

If it makes you a more reasonable person then good.

And anyone can reach legend with the right deck and a tutor.
There are some terrific players here. Ask for help.

Remember this in the future, kid:
Kindness costs nothing, and when you refuse to share it with others,
you are just begging for someone to come along and teach you a lesson.
I hope you have learned yours.

You’re not a good boy either, but thanks anyway.

have a happy Christmas.

Now kiss and make up. :rofl:

4 Likes

Sometimes kids need discipline…

you should know that many people here are over 20, we are practically older.

Bad parenting is very prevalent. Albeit my childhood was not optimal yet I was taught respect and etiquette. Respect your elders. Love but fear your parents.

My niece and nephews whom I love with all of my heart are the most disrespectful children I have ever seen. Their mother just doesn’t care, and their fathers aren’t around. They freely swear at their mother and her boyfriend. Now my nephew (who is 16) is having unprotected sex and skipping school. It’s such a mess. It’s like watching a train wreck in slow motion and being unable to do a damn thing. It breaks my heart.

Got a little off topic there haha. Sorry. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

To top it off, this is an ok forum, everyone has their own opinion, but sometimes you need to shut up, and don’t belittle my random deck, to avoid unnecessary conflicts, I just said that I’m going to take Dk to golden, and that I loved the class mechanics, and you went and commented on things that definitely have to do with my gameplay and my deck.

Maybe it wasn’t your intention, maybe you were talking about something else, or I got confused, but it wasn’t nice.

I’m glad I remembered that subject, otherwise you’d seem like a nice guy, which you’re not.

It was right here that it all started. Here’s a tip.

Not that you haven’t said worse on other occasions. just remembering the heartbreak I felt.

Yeah. Well; the aforementioned insulted my friends, who are two of the best players, and nicest people on these Forums.
They have taken the time to tutor me and make me a better player and deckbuilder.
So when someone comes for them, they are guaranteed to get me.
I have been around a long time, and it is child’s play for me to take on most of the young, under educated trolls that like to attack those who have only ever helped others here.