Duels & Weekly Quests Hotfix

Hey everyone,

We’re currently deploying a hotfix that includes the following –

• Fixed a bug where Heroic Duels ratings were inaccurately set. Heroic Duels ratings have been reset to 0 for all players.
  • Fixed a bug where Duels games were not contributing to class progress.
  • Fixed a bug where some players were not receiving new Weekly Quests.

Duels Updates

• Lunar Band has been removed from the Passive Treasure pool.
  • From the Swamp moved from Passive pool 1 to pool 2
  • Band of Bees moved from Passive Treasure pool 2 to pool 2 Ultra Rare.
  • Phaoris’ Blade moved from Active Treasure pool 1 to pool 2.
  • Phaoris’ Blade mana adjusted from 4 to 5.
  • Grimmer Patron moved from Active Treasures pool 1 to pool 2.
  • Wax Rager moved from Active Treasures pool 2 to pool 2 Ultra Rare.

Learn more about Duels Treasure pools here. These fixes will take place on the server side, so you will not need to download anything if you’ve already updated to the 19.0 patch.

2 Likes

When are you going to hotfix your communications with customers?

61 Likes

Are you going to fix the 7 ranked wins weekly quest not being rerollable?

12 Likes

Can u also hotfix the F2P experience as well :wink:

37 Likes

“Fix”? Maybe its not a problem, maybe they made it to not be unrollable.
Also trading 2500 for 1750 ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Still no new weekly quests yet.

4 Likes

I am assuming that the dev team didn’t have a collective stroke and forget the last 7 years of collective experience. Hell, they just realized that even the legendary quests needed a reroll option because not all players enjoy all modes. For us, this is rerolling a 0 exp quest into a 1750.

Maybe I’m wrong or just overestimating what’s left of team 5.

7 Likes

Server hotfix? So where is my weekly quest?

8 Likes

Can We hotfix your dishonesty and greed? 'Cause those seem really buggy.

24 Likes

How about the Game breaking New Yogg bugs.

8 Likes

did you deploy it yet because i still dont have my quests

3 Likes

Just saw a tweet for Celestalon that it’s going up. You’ll probably need to re-log.

from the bnet client or the game?

Since it’s server-side, probably just the game. Launcher should be fine. There’s nothing for you to update on your side.

I don’t know how long deployment takes though, so the time between “it’s going up now” and “it’s live” is anyone’s guess. Probably not long.

yea thats what im guessing i gotta head to work anyway so maybe itll be live when i get back

Are you going to compensate people for not getting their weekly quests? And when are you fixing the awful new reward system?

5 Likes

This game is now BS. Now you can’t quest in Tavern Brawls with this new system. Uninstalled. Blizzard as a company is dead to me.

9 Likes

sure ok.

but what’s next for the circus you created (and I’m not talking about clown druid deck here) with the rewards and exp? players will have to keep sucking a lemon then?

you address this so quick but nothing with the core issues… tavern brawls not completing your quests? what’s next a pass for tavern brawl too?

3 Likes

Questing adventurer says, “give me a quest!”

2 Likes

Can you please fix the Silas Darkmoon corruption bug?
It seems whenever you play Silas and rotate him to the opponent’s board he doesn’t corrupt your cards in hand.
Or is this interaction intended?