Duels BROKEN after patch

Yep. Something similar (the same basically) happened to me. I did had a duels run before the patch, and I didnt finished it so I would get a free ticket. Then I used my new ticket and started a new run, till that point everything was greate.

But in my last match, after I lost my final life, I got disconnected. I already finished the match and I got my rewards, so it wasnt that bad. But now when I try to play duels again that happens:

1 Like

So it is something visual? Like the buttons are there but we can’t see it. I will try it.

EDIT: Just tried it. And I dont think it works. Maybe I have really bad luck but I made a lot of clicks in a lot of places and nothing happened.

i dont know , there are multiple way to be blocked in duel and there are multiple devices , so mb a workaround that work on pc for a specific case , dont work on mobile … etc. etc.

"So it is something visual? Like the buttons are there but we can’t see it. I will try it.

EDIT: Just tried it. And I dont think it works. Maybe I have really bad luck but I made a lot of clicks in a lot of places and nothing happened."

I tried this as well on PC, it didn’t work. Loaded it up on the phone and it worked. This is a decent fix I guess.

1 Like

WARNING >>>> OR ADVICE whatever you call it Guys

IF your Game Freeze or stop after Clicking the (Resume) button … you can easily Unfreeze the game by click on the lower right corner & choose Options > Miscellaneous > Credits then press back & game will be unlocked or unfreeze…but remember game will be frozen again when u back to Duals

Seems like last workaround works on mobile here 3 people that resolved

1 Like

i worked for me on Android to click where the the Lever is. thoug i cant se it

1 Like

i have the same problem,i wrote a ticket yesterday and they said they are working on it.

the work around worked for me on mobile as well you guys are gods for posting that here @Cece thanks

Still having this issue, but mine was a run started post-patch. On PC, heroic duels.

I see a bit of sparkly blue dust show up then the game stays at this screen:

https://imgur.com/a/bJivSrQ

Hope the solution is a hotfix, because I don’t want to wait 3 or 4 weeks until the next patch just to play duels.

5 Likes

I am a PC user but heard about the mobile workaround. Can confirm that logging into the game via mobile, tapping resume on duels, and then tapping around the screen until you hit the lever worked for me. Was a bit of a hunt and peck kinda situation as I have no clue where the vault lever is on mobile, but I ended up finding it.

2 Likes

on mobile, if you click around the middle of the screen you will activate the animation of receiving rewards after that it works like normal. The game is not really frozen but the visuals for the next screen for what ever does not show but are all there

1 Like

You guys are legends, the mobile fix worked for me. Anyone having trouble, press “Resume” button on mobile (Tablet didn’t work for me, only phone) and you’ll see blue dust and a hear a noise. After that, you must tap around with your finger to find where the lever SHOULD be. I had to do a lot of tapping around, but I finally got it.

This is legit! When you’re tapping around, make sure you have your volume on to hear the sound effects.

Just Tried it… and it worked for me… you got to be very specific. Try tapping the middle above the text just under the portrait… It’s a very small window. I was able to receive my rewards via phone. Good luck.

1 Like

I have Galaxy Tab and Galaxy Phone. The way I “unfroze” was to use Phone, after it “freezes”, Tap AROUND the center of screen. The screen that followes just kind of bleeds into existence.

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem with submitting a ticket and being unable to resume my duel.

YALL SAVED MY WHOLE LIFE lol

I have the same issue. I got a 12 win in Duels and the game froze before the rewards could be shown. I closed the game and reopened it. Clicking on the resume button grays it out and freezes the game. Tried it on both mobile and PC.

Worked for me, thanks!