Duels BROKEN after patch

Started a Heroic Duels run before the patch, without selecting character or deck. Came back to the game after the patch, and my Duels has a “Resume” button. When I click the button, not only can I not play, but it freezes my game entirely.
I have tried to contact Blizzard support but there is an “error” when submitting tickets, go figure. Please help.

21 Likes

I still haven’t heard a single word on this issue from devs and I can’t submit support tickets for some reason. It’s really frustrating.

3 Likes

Same here. I tried to go back to my run and my game froze when I opened the run section.

I am FINALLY able to get on android and I was hoping it would work on the mobile version so I could collect my rewards and that would make me able to proceed on PC as well but it is STILL frozen even for android it will not proceed to the rewards screen!!! Awesomeness!

same here, i can’t open a new duels session

1 Like

I did the same, works for me now

I encountered the same problem, my game froze when revealing the rewards for a heroic duels run. I quit and relogged only to have the game freeze on the “Resume” button. Logging on mobile did not solve the problem. On the plus side, I did receive my rewards.

Did you do anything specific to fix it? I’ve been trying for hours now with no luck.

Opened the packs on my android, then logged back in on the pc

What packs do you mean? I haven’t started my run yet so I have no rewards. Android isn’t working for me either

Same issue. I had started a duels run but didn’t choose a class yet. Just locks up after selecting resume on PC or mobile and have to quit the game.

I completed a duels heroic run after the patch and then switched to play on android since then it freezes on a resume button both pc and android

Same problem. Pls fix that Blizzard.

It’s a scam… because it’s one of those paid features of COURSE it’s going to be broken… my potential win was snubbed when my golden kabob which gives your deck legendaries, conveniently glitched from ones within my mana range which would have won the game, to reshuffling and giving me ones way out of my range… I then lost the match and I can’t play anymore unless I pay more money

Same here, I finished a run before the patch, but my game crashed once the last match finished so I didn’t bother restarting the game. Also tried this on my iPhone, no luck there either.

I am also experincing this error. It started happening after the game crashed after my last loss. Then it gave me my rewards which is causing it to glitch on the resume to have me get the rewards from the previous run

Same here :frowning: I tried to play in my mobile phone (iOS) and my PC (windows), but same error.
Any fix???

same here and still no reply from devs.

This exact same thing is happening to me. Came back to the game after the patch, and my Duels has a “Resume” button. When I click the button, not only can I not play, but it freezes my game entirely. Pls Help Blizzard

1 Like

Same thing here, can’t leave a support ticket. Heroic duels “resume” button freezes the entire game requiring a force close.

1 Like