Duels mode problem

Hello all
I ve got à problem with Duels mode
When i want to continue my game this is stuck and hearthstone doesnt work anémone
I m playing on Phone.
Thank you for your help
I already tried to uninstall but no way

3 Likes

i have thuis problem too

1 Like

Same problem.
Got this bug yesterday, but still can’t play duels.
Tried on pc and phone.
I guess something broke with the last patch. :cry:

2 Likes

Hopefully will be repare on the next update…

Ahhh, so not I’m the only one. :’(

Same problem here…

1 Like

there is a workaround for mobile players but i will not post it here , people must learn how to use forums, not keep opening new threads , on last 30 threads there are 14 for the same duel bug.

I will though, because there’s no point in posting unhelpful garbage like this

Mobile only fix:

1 Like

yeah so keep reply to new threads one by one.

edit: there are some older ones to reply too

Help me!!! the “duel” mode does not start, the game freezes when you click on the “continue” button

did not help) opened the menu with the hero power, portrait (empty there), deck (also empty)

Thanks a million! This worked for me, I just tapped around, and at some point I hit the right spot, and now I got my rewards and it should have solved the issue even if I play on PC! <3

Same here, iOS app click resume after going into duels and it just freezes does nothing

same problem. ended a run, I didn’t claim the rewards but I did receive the rewards (1 pack). Now when I hit resume, it makes the sound as if it was going to show the safe that you click to unlock, but it doesn’t show that screen, it just stays on the same duels homepage

Some of us do not play mobile and only play on PC. Is there any work around for us? I know I should get a better phone so I can play mobile but I do not have one that supports the game