Disconnected, errors logging back in

Adding my name to this list.

Just lost a winning match because I couldn’t get back on. Kept bouncing me around … disconnecting, reconnected… you disconnected. Reconnecting.

Please restart the app

restarts gets into the game to see the rope burning and my friend inviting me to spectate my own game

3 Likes

Add me as well. Can’ t get back in on my Kindle. Kept getting kicked off and then it just froze at start up.

1 Like

Still no reply from anybody on Blizz’s side. Keep gaining traction. Eventually they have to notice this.

1 Like

Throwing my name here as well. The fact that this is being ignored is painful since all I want is a stable game.

1 Like

Hey all,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your patience in these matters. I went ahead and moved this to a separate thread due to the time in which the posts were made. Our engineers were made aware of an incident last night and have since then resolved the issue. These disconnects are most likely caused by that incident.

If you experience any continued issues please don’t hesitate to let us know.

1 Like

Thanks, tried early this morning and everything is set on my end.

Still having the same frickin problems man. I’m currently sitting on a blurry screen after a loss unable to move on to the next match. I even just troubleshot my internet. There is literally nothing wrong on my side.

1 Like

I had one game that I disconnected to and reconnected to probably 12 times. Finally I closed HS and tried to re-enter it … I can’t get past the Main Menu screen for the past several hours. My internet is otherwise fine, I rebooted my computer, etc.

The Main Menu screen has slightly choppy animations, a grayed-out button for traditional Hearthstone (which is what I play), normal-looking buttons for BGs and Mercs, no button at all where Modes would normally be. The Shop and the Journal don’t show up at all, the My Collection button is there but doesn’t do anything.

1 Like

Man o man , the state of the client is bad, what is the team doing , enjoying holidays ?. Numerous disconnects , client can’t reconnect. After spending so much , at least fix your client . I have played other games on various clients - nothing outdated as the the one Blizzard uses - what a pathetic mess

1 Like

OP here

This is unrelated to what occurred the other night but ever since Stormwind I can’t even play on desktop without constant disconnect and reconnects.

It’s so frustrating I became a 100% mobile player

To see these issues following me over are once again bringing up said frustration

2 Likes

Idk. Sometimes the continuous reconnects are numerous and sometimes it works just fine. Every time I dc i check my internet just to make sure some of these incidents aren’t on my end but so far…nothing. This is a client issue. Even after reinstall and repair. I wish we had more information on why this is happening.

1 Like

I came here hoping to find someone else with the same issues because I have not been able to get into a single HS game (literally impossible to start a single game) since 12/13/21

My issues are the same as described here, “The Main Menu screen has slightly choppy animations, a grayed-out button for traditional Hearthstone, normal-looking buttons for BGs and Mercs, no button at all where Modes would normally be. The Shop and the Journal don’t show up at all, the My Collection button is there but doesn’t do anything.”

Overwatch runs fine for me, but after a week of scanning for repairs (no issues found), logging in and out of everything repeatedly, restarting my computer, un-installing and re-installing the game this is my last try at getting the HS issue fixed.

1 Like

So here we go again. Sitting here in a match with a mage. Suddenly one of their cards gets trapped on the screen, spending their mana to zero, but not activating. Now we’ve been sitting here in limbo for over 2 minutes. We are both active because we can emote and we can see each others curser but here we are…just stuck. This is getting old…

1 Like

It’s been 5 days since

But somehow the problem is still occurring for thousands of players just based on how many posts are in technical forums…

A fix suuuuure would be nice.

1 Like

+1 on this. Also gettin “stuck” mid cast without gettin disconnected.

1 Like

just got disconnected
shockingly the auto-reconnect worked
but was laggy as bleep
50 seconds left in shop on battlegrounds…plenty of time to quit out and come back in
WRONG
couldn’t even start up battle.net for 5 minutes
and now all my weekly quests are GONE!
…and no i did not get the rewards from them

1 Like

Yeah … I was hopeful the Patch would address it somehow, but alas.

1 Like

Same issues for another day. I also like how the original first couple messages explaining the issues and explaining i dumped $120 plus for alterac to experience continuous disconnects MYSTERIOUSLY disappeared from the beginning of this post…Spooky -_-

1 Like

The disconnects and crashes are still happening. Will this be actually be fixed? It is making the game pretty unplayable.

1 Like

Bumping this to keep it relevant.

1 Like