Disconnected, errors logging back in

Same here. Stuck on the loading screen. Has worked fine for months. Terrible xmas gift if ou ask me … -.-

2 Likes

I’m not really a technical kind of guy but if somebody can link me a guide on how to save and link logs maybe we can give them (Blizzard) more to work with.

1 Like

Again…here we go. Was fighting a druid and it was going pretty good. He took board control so I went to play my freeze the board guy. He plays. Slams on the board…and I DC. Takes forever to reconnect and when I finally DO reconnect…skipped my turn. It literally cost me the match. Blizz PLEASE this is an everyday thing! I’m not even on my same internet right now and it’s happening. DO SOMETHING

1 Like

So I guess I gotta change this up a little more so that I don’t get flagged for spamming or anything.

Here was the solution I was able to find

Ok so being very frustrated yesterday, I spent a few hours finding solutions and fixing it. I mostly play on PC so this solution is for that platform. It definitely is Blizzard but as far as I can see it is because the game has issues depending on how long it has been on your machine.

To Start Uninstall Hearthstone from your PC. Next, go into Program Files and AppData and delete everything related to Hearthstone. After that, I went through Registry edit and completely cleared Hearthstone from all parts of my computer. You can use CTRL + F to search easier. Slight disclaimer though is that I had an IT veteran watching and helping me DO NOT TOUCH REGISTRY EDIT UNLESS YOU ARE CONFIDENT AS THIS CAN DESTROY MACHINES. After that I was able to do a fresh re-install and the game has run rather smooth with minor disconnects (still happened a little)

Next step was to go into your Local C/Users/Whatever your username is/AppData/Local/Blizzard/Hearthstone

Once there, open Options.txt and insert the following lines anywhere:
targetframerate:i=60
vsync:b=False

This helped with the resource drain that Hearthstone was doing as well. Hope this can help anyone facing these errors since blizzard refuses to do this and to fix it you need to do it all by hand.

2 Likes

I do have to admit it’s getting a little better but we’ll see. It has these spikes where for a week I just keep getting dced and reconed. Next week it’s all good.

Though I did get dced from 3 expert bot matchs today testing a jank deck…I just don’t get what’s going on anymore lol. It’s sad.

1 Like

OK thanks for this message, deleting my AppData HS folder after uninstalling, then reinstalling, fixed the problem for me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.