Disconnect constantly

As the game progresses, the disconnects seem to get worse and worse, though that may be simply because there is more to do.

Lost several ranked games; lately I get “disconnected from server” and a loss. Updated to latest version, didn’t matter. It’s a tablet so can’t try a wired connection, but don’t think this is the problem - too many other people reporting the same behavior.

“Your game had been disconnected from the Blizzard game service. You can try to reconnect again be starting another game.”

I was winning. I didn’t even get the quest credit for the game. 2nd time in a row.

What is happening?

It’s crap. Can’t play like this. What is going on Blizzard?

Update: It is not the wifi connection; I used my my hotspot, which is reliable enough to use for streaming video and work… and I get the same behavior. Something is severely broken in the Hearthstone app.

13 Likes

I’m having similar issues on my Pixel 2. I can’t even get through an entire game now.

I’ve tried all the “fixes” listed through tech support, but no change. Very frustrating.

1 Like

Only thing you can do is erase the app, install it anew and dont download game’s asset.

GL

Not downloading the assets is one of the most annoying things about the mobile experience.

If a device is allegedly supported, then the entire game should be playable on that device. We shouldn’t have to play a partial game on any device that is listed as supported.

3 Likes

I’m having this in the past 2 days on PC. Internet is fine on my side, I don’t have any problem with it nor any other online game.
This is definitely on Blizzard’s side.

9 Likes

Been having the same exact issue for over a month now. Playing on iPhone and once the issue starts it continues to get worse. May get lucky for first minutes of game but after that it’s constant crashing. Worst is just before a lethal attack and you loose for no reason. Makes the game unreliable and unenjoyable…

4 Likes

Same thing here. Playing on desktop with cable modem and keep dcing/reconnecting only when playing Heartstone. And it is like that at any time of the day.

5 Likes

Same here also on PC. I have tried EVERYTHING to see if it was on my end. It is not. I will disconnect at least 6 times a game. And Ill be lucky if I finish out the game. This is frustrating because I truly love playing heartstone but I can’t play if it is gonna be like this.

4 Likes

same exact problem. about 5 disconnects per game. SMFH

2 Likes

This has been going on a month plus. I would really like to play the game but half the time I cant even finish because after the 5 disconnects and reconnects it kicks me. Has there be any response to this or a way to fix?

I can play all other Blizzard games except for Hearthstone.

3 Likes

I have a new ( 1 month) iPhone Xr and I disconnect once or twice PER TURN, then finally lose the match when i can’t reconnect.

I’m on wifi but have ZERO issues with my laptop that’s also on wifi.

Game is unplayable! I’m losing too many ranked matches.

2 Likes

I have been having the same issue with the mobile client on Android. On both a Pixel XL and a Moto G Power. Disconnects get worse and worse as the game progresses and eventually the client quits responding. Then the game will fail to reconnect when the client is restarted.

This is a serious issue. Why has Blizzard not responded to this post?

3 Likes

The mobile app is absolute GARBAGE. If you don’t have a $2000 rig, you can’t play the game.

5 Likes

Because they don’t care. The mobile app is not a priority for their development team.

2 Likes

ı play this game abou 6 years first time living disconnet problems tons of gold and hours gone empty after disconnects. realy bored and thinking stop playing because no ones answering and anyone dont cares about it. deleting battle net not usefull tried everything

1 Like

Bumping this, kind of insane this hasnt been acknowledged by Blizzard yet. Still happening to me on PC with all other Blizz games running fine.

3 Likes

Bump!!!

WTF BLIZZARD!!!

I NEVER HAD THAT MANY DISCONNECTIONS BEFORE!

AND I PLAY ON A PC WITH NO ROUTER!

THE PROBLEM COMES FROM YOUR GAME!!!

FIX THE HELL OUT OF IT!

3 Likes

Bump, bump, bump, bump

2 Likes

i have the same problem all day today, world of warcraft pays perfectly ive also repaired the hearthstone file and i still get disconnected ever 5 seconds or less its impossible to play hearthstone at all i cant even finish a match i agreee this is definately a problem on blizzards side
i bet my life on that

3 Likes

i’m having the same issue. worst part, is that i’ve spent a lot of money on hearthstone. yet blizzard doesn’t have the decency to help me out. i’ve been looking for help since may, and i haven’t found any fixes

3 Likes