Disconnect constantly

my 5k rig cant run hearthstone apperently lol

3 Likes

Exactly, I joined forum just for this. I’ve paid a stupid amount of money for cards, packs, expansions. New phone. . . new install. I lose about 10% of my games waiting for my opponent to ‘finish’ their turn. No loss of connection to my ISP, router, or wifi, no information at all. 3 minutes later I discover
Well, I’ve lost the game. Why?

I had NO connection issues … this happens on BOTH of my phones, different locations also … so it’s not the phone nor is it the local router. It’s the mobile app. HELLO BLIZZARD ?? Anyone home?

1 Like

So? Are there still some competent sys engineers on Blizzard who will acknowledge the problem?

My god, that company really has gone downhill… To think they once created Diablo 2 and Starcraft…

Guess they only have a B team left, the good guys went away for a better job obviously…

2 Likes

Having exact same issue. I am on my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. I have Xfinity Mobile. I have 5G on my plan and am getting 5-8 disconnects a game. Sometimes it tells me I have disconnected and it auto reconnects, sometimes it just acts like no one is making a move and it just sits in place with music going and the heros muttering their phrases and will stay like that until I force close. This has caused me MANY losses and is basically unplayable on my phone. That’s where I play the most. I don’t know what to do. Blizzard needs to fix this ASAP. I have spent hundreds of dollars on Hearthstone.

2 Likes

Big problems this morning on a MacBook Air, usually NEVER a problem.
This morning CONSTANT disconnecting / reconnecting issues either initial login in the Battlenet app or directly in Hearstone…Strange as it was fine last night…

1 Like

So Ive been experiencing multiple disconnects in every game mode for a month plus now while all other Blizzard games work fine. I came to the forum to see if anyone else was experiencing the same thing. It started off slow but then more and more people kept reporting the same issue.

I followed a few threads to see if Blizzard would acknowledge/fix the problem and a couple days ago they finally did and were looking into it. When I checked back for the fix they said there was a major ISP outage and it had been fixed. I dont doubt that there was probably an outage somewhere but that has absolutely nothing to do with constant connection disruptions for over a month.

Instead of keeping the thread open (because the issue is still prevalent even though it was ‘fixed’) they said solve moved along and locked multiple threads. Here is the original thread Disconnect constantly - #11 by sosobandit-1879.

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Mine just started today though, but it’s been happening all day. There are no outages in my area, and everything else internet related is functioning fine. This is definitely a server side issue

2 Likes

OMG. I have the same issue . I lost lots of games because of the problem. The game is just unplayable . IS there any news about blizzard fixing this? It’s just horrible experience when you winning and here comes 5 disconnects , and you kicked out afterwards. Blizzard, i hope for your humanity. I dont have lots of nerves to play the game this way. Show mercy and fix the problem! :rage:

3 Likes

C’mon Blizzard. The app for Android is UNPLAYABLE from months.

Fix the game once and for all. :angry:

1 Like

Seemed to be fixed from when I originally posted, but just got disconnected now…
hmmm, I really have never had this problem before on my laptop, only occasionally on mobile where I figured it was because I was on a train or something…

Nah… Still not fixed at all…

Got disconnected 5 times per games steadily…

And again, i am NOT using a Wifi or a mobile… I am playin with my desktop and cable modem which worked just fine all those years in Heartstone til 1 month ago.

I do not get disconnected at all when i play Eternal card game on Steam.

The issue definitely is coming from either Blizzard servers or the updated game code for Heartstone.

1 Like

Went into a BG today, 5 disconnects in one game. Still crickets from this small indie company.

Everyone here should make a ticket and see what Blizzard responds with. They don’t frequent these forums.
They said my issue was extreme packet loss when I connected to the server which literally lagged out my internet. They said it was my internets issue and to contact them about it. They didnt explain why I was only experiencing this while connecting to their Americas server and nothing else.
Still looking for answers as it is unplayable for me right now.

I keep having the same issue… It happens mainly near the end of my turn, I get disconnected and either it pops up with the disconnect message shortly followed by attempts to reconnect, or the timer runs out, but it gets stuck on ending the turn.

This has nothing to do with my phone, or provider, as I had this with my wifi and mobile internet on both my previous phone as my new phone and I stepped over to another provider.

Saying this has nothing to do with Blizzard servers feels like an easy answer to waive off the complaints to another party. The least that could’ve been done is take some time to investigate the issue and perhaps contact some of the providers and combine the data to find the cause of the issues

Got back on today to see if there was any progress, 10+ disconnects across 3 games. Great stuff Blizzard.

Yep… new patch. Same story. Blizzard hates mobile users.

Disconnected every single game played this afternoon. Nice mobile experience ya got there devs.

1 Like

This is a flat out lie that Blizzard seems to like using when they don’t want to admit the problem is on THEIR end. I was playing Hearthstone on my PC (even yesterday) fine until today. Constant disconnects during matches. The problem IS NOT on my end.

1 Like

Having the same problem. iOS. Newish (9 months old) iPad. Played over WiFi, and until recently it wasn’t a problem.

I’ve done all the things Blizzard says to do : quit all other apps, restart the iPad, restart the router, delete and reinstall the game - the problem is still persistent.

I don’t understand how this worked fine a month ago, and now it’s gotten to the point where I can’t play a single match without a disconnect.

So I finally found a solution, I simply had to disable the ‘‘share location’’ related options in the settings -> privacy menu (windows 10). Turned off ‘‘allow access to location on this device’’ and ‘‘allow apps to access your location’’. Had no disconnects/lags immediately after. Maybe this’ll also help some other people.

1 Like

I have the same issue and its getting worse and worse. I am on Windows 10, all “share location” related options already turned off.