Diamond Reno rerolling into same expansion duplicate

I think Blizzard need to add “The League of Explorers Expansion” to the wording when rerolling your Reno.

I’ve now sadly lost my Reno non-golden card which means I’m now missing a card from the set and it only re-rolled into another legendary that I already owned so this was very saddening.

There are now multiple cards ingame of characters who are in the League of Explorers based on the WoW stuff so I actually thought I would be getting one of those I was missing.

Is there really no way to gain back my old Reno without spending 1600 dust now? :frowning:

1 Like

They need to fix/expand the re-roll rules, and that’s been apparent for a while now.

But it seems they gave an answer by slapping your thread with

This topic will close a month after the last reply.

uh

is right there when you are asked if you want to re roll

4 Likes

No, they ‘need’ to send a personal dancing and lip-syncing video in TikTok for every unique and special FRUSTRATED forum poster with lacklustre reading skills for them to understand the rules — or even just a few letters right under their nose, as demonstrated in an excellent pic below. They don’t like to read in general and don’t know why they should bother with such nonsense — they all fancy themselves as writers and have their ‘opinions’, though, how ‘ridiculous stuff is ridiculous!’ and so on.

The topic isn’t new either, for a more or less meaningful discussion of the subject see, for example, this one: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/en/hearthstone/t/diamond-loatheb-re-roll-option/100741/17 .

1 Like

Yep that’s what I got.

in my case I had a normal and gold Reno.

Then I got the diamond Reno and I was suprised it did not suggest a reroll.

But a couple of days later on log in it popped up. I got a duplicate brann as I allready had a brann.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.