Dev's if you don't want me to get to gold tier just tell me

Trying to get to gold tier and the game will not allow me to. It’s either pitting me against players that I have no reason to face or their AI players are way too bleeping over powered.

Dev’s if you don’t want to be progress and get to gold tier, just message me to go f off and i will.

1 Like

Do you have a replay you could post of such a game?

3 Likes

doesn’t matter. I can’t even beat damn AI players now since i got to silver 1.

I enjoy the game but I hate losing, especially over and over again. Especially bloody bleeps me off that everyone can get that damn Astalor card and I can’t.

What class and archetype are you playing if I may ask?

1 Like

everything, Druid, Warrior, DK, hunter.

I know I need to redo my warrior deck as I have way too many spells and not enough minions.

I just don’t have the cards to compete in higher levels.

Edit: I know you guys are trying to help. If you can posts any deck ideas, that would be appreciated.

This deck help me pass the hump several seasons, with the forged secrets, don’t depend on halduron, or astalor, but focus on controlling the board,put the opponent, in a weaken state, to where they’re now attacking your board then go face with the rest of your arsenal. You have healing, armor, card draw, and rez for additional healing and board control/presence.

Storm Hunter

Class: Hunter

Format: Standard

Year of the Wolf

2x (1) Arcane Shot

2x (1) Ricochet Shot

2x (1) Trinket Tracker

2x (1) Urchin Spines

2x (2) Arcane Quiver

1x (2) Astalor Bloodsworn

2x (2) Barrel of Monkeys

2x (2) Conjured Arrow

1x (2) Raj Naz’jan

2x (2) Silvermoon Farstrider

1x (2) Titanforged Traps

2x (3) Ancient Krakenbane

1x (3) Halduron Brightwing

2x (4) Eversong Portal

2x (4) Twinbow Terrorcoil

2x (6) Hollow Hound

1x (7) Hydralodon

1x (8) Stranglethorn Heart

AAECAYoWBue5BIbJBLCSBeKkBd/tBdP4BQyqnwTBuQSByQTA0wSnkAWNkgWakgWqkgWpkwWqpAWP5AXS+AUAAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

1 Like

That’s a mistake.

Choose 1 class and then focus on that class. It takes a while to learn all the options and synergies of a deck. If you constantly jump from class to class it becomes frustrating very fast.

Believe me. Gold 5 was my “Legend Rank” for a long time. I know what that’s like.

4 Likes

Thanks for the Deck code.

However, i’m missing 10 cards.

Think i’m going to do that (focusing on 1 deck). I was just doing the daily quest.

You can also look here. There are a number of decks with a high win rate but low crafting costs.

https://hsreplay.net/decks/#sortBy=dust&sortDirection=ascending

Choose a class and deck that you are comfortable with. A playstyle that resonates with you.

Another important thing is the mulligan right at the beginning. Choosing the right cards at the beginning can outright win some games sometimes.

Thanks Joachim.

LOL, here we go again though. 1 or 2 stars away from gold 10 tier.

Playing a priest that is forging like crazy and just pulled astalor. Now he pulled his TITAN. Conceded.

The devs is hellbend on preventing me to going to gold tier.

1 Like

I know that deck. The last time the priest played the Titan 3 turns in a row. Quite frustrating to play against.

yup. Now i’m facing an AI player and kicking my butt.

Seriously, the devs have something against me.

Take a break. Choose a class, build a fresh deck and then try again tomorrow.

I once managed to get to Platin 1 with 3 stars. Then I lost and lost and lost until I was back to Platin 5. I know that frustration very well.

1 Like

Yup. Switching to BG for a while. back to Silver 1 w/ 2 stars filled.

I try to reach Legendary for 3 days now… just can’t hit it because I am not playing current most OP decks and not aggro… I know what frustration mean believe me… It is really hard to play if you don’t have enough cards to compete… that’s for sure… Try to focus on only 1 class like Joachim suggested and try to get familiar with it. Reroll daily quests which are asking for other class you are not playing. You can get a proper deck much more easy if you focus on only 1 class and don’t want to spend money.

1 Like

You too huh lol might be time to quit. The only place that is actually more toxic is Blizzard offices you can report me if you like but I’ve never been accused of racial discrimination something you can’t say about Blizzard.

I said this in another thread and i think it also applies here:

I do this rotation so as not to seem like Im engaging in a Sisyphean task trying to climb ranks or ladders. And I too know the pain of not having almost half the casrds of any decks people post here, even the ones they say are “cheap” in terms of crafting costs. To me cheap = free to less than 50 dust. total. So I can relate to not being able to give the decks that are offered up a test drive. Try something like this routine out and you can at least mix up the crowd of people you are queuing up against by arbitrarily inputting a time buffer between each ranked match. I find that once I lose one game, I am likely to lose the next one too if its the same game mode. So now I just let the win streaks run til they dry up in a single loss and then reload into another mode and do the same, and if i lose in a diff mode it has no bearing on the previous mode so in my mind, losing streaks dont really hurt like they do in the same mode. IDK, just a me thing I do.

The game “should” get is variables together assuming you play a good number of games. Alas, most of the time, after a crushing defeat you don’t feel like it. And the circle, circles.

If you hate losing - this type of games isn’t for you.

I dont mind losing, however, I hate the steamrolling and OP Lethals by turn 4. I havent even drawn a card that I can play yet!