[Main Thread] iOS Device Crashes after Latest Patch

Is anyone else experiencing a crash on iPad after the latest HS patch? Kind of annoying.

44 Likes

Same here. It’s intermittent and happens on game start. Try to reconnect and crash happens until game that loaded ends and I lose. Happened a few times already and lost stars/games without even being able to play. Please investigate.

14 Likes

It seems when I logged in today on the iPad, HS downloaded extra data. Don’t know if that was the problem. It didn’t happen yesterday when I downloaded the patch. :thinking:

7 Likes

I’m experiencing exactly this. Play ranked match, see matchmaking spinner, then client crashes and exits to desktop. Kill app process, relaunch client, get the “reconnected, resuming…” dialog then immediately crash and exit back to desktop. Rinse and repeat. Rebooting device doesn’t change anything.

I’ve got to believe this is spiking like crazy in their logs. Fwiw, my setup is: iPad Pro 10.5", iOS 13.3.

8 Likes

Same issue. Also running iPad pro 10.5 iOS 13.3

4 Likes

I’m experiencing the same issue. I hope they refund me 300 gold for my failed arena runs. iPad Pro (9.7) Software Version 13.3

6 Likes

air 2, 13.3…same issue, hearthstone worked fairly flawlessly for me for years until the past few weeks i’ve experienced a lot of crashes as soon as I find an opponent

5 Likes

Air 2, 13.3 same issue here. When I log into HS on my iPhone after the iPad crashed I can continue the game but that is not a real option …

Restarting, hardreset, deinstall does not help.

3 Likes

iPad 2018 9.7”, running iOS 11.3 here. Same issue as the one reported by others in this thread. Game often crashes at the beginning of a match, or during the searching opponent phase, and when you try to reconnect it keeps crashing. Kind of unplayable sadly

4 Likes

Same here. Ipad Pro 9.7in (13.3), Started after yesterdays patch. Randomly disconnects and then will not reconnect until the game is over. Lost a ton of games because of it. I’m not going to play ranked until its fixed.

2 Likes

Yes it’s a big bad bug. Fix this fukery

3 Likes

Same issue. ipad4 mini.

2 Likes

Game has frozen on the title screen for a week. iPad 10.5”. Downloaded additional files today on start but still stuck at splash screen.

2 Likes

Same here, iPad. Crash on play connect and crash on every reconnect. Must wait for match to end before even getting to the menu. ETA on fix?

2 Likes

Same here. Sometimes happens when game starts, also happens during battlecries, using hero power, and it disconnects. By the time Im back, game is lost. Very annoying.

3 Likes

Same issue. IPad Air 2, latest OS. Tends to happen right at the start of the game but can happen any time. Completely game breaking. Started just after last patch.

3 Likes

Before any more people post the same thing the crash are because the new patch that pc got yesterday has not reached mobile because have no ETA for Playstore Appstore.

First wait for the patch to come then post if the bugs still presents

2 Likes

iPad Mini 2 crashes all the time since last patch.

2 Likes

My iPad Pro crashes now after start of every game. Started around patch time.

2 Likes

Putting my name here to say I’m experiencing this so people know it’s still happening. So incredibly annoying I hate it

3 Likes