Daily quest disappeared

This morning between 9 AM and 10 AM CEST, one of my daily quests disappeared. I did not complete it, I did not reroll it, I did not get the reward, nothing. It was there when I logged out of the game around 9:10 AM, and when I logged in around 9:50 AM, it was no longer there.

I know there is a special quest due to the release of Saviors of Uldum, but I received that one yesterday evening, and I completed it yesterday evening, so it should not be the reason.

Yesterday evening when I quit the game I had 2 quest slots filled (Mage or Shaman Victory and Mrgrgrglrr) and 1 free. This morning when I started the game I received a new quest (Druid Mastery) that filled my 3rd quest slot, as expected. I played a game to help a friend complete his own daily quest (Watch and Learn!) then stopped the game. When I started the game again 40 minutes later, the game listed only 2 quests: Mrgrgrglrr and Druid Mastery. Mage or Shaman Victory had plain disappeared without a trace nor rationale.

I tried logging out and back in a couple times but it did not help - gone quest is still gone.

I am very careful with my daily quests including during events to never lose any, so I am quite angry that this happened to me. Anyone else had the same problem? Can I get my quest back please, or at least the 50 gold I would have received for completing it?

P.S.: I’m playing on the European server if it matters.

17 Likes

Same here about the same time on both accounts

Yes. This morning I also lost a daily quest.

Yesterday before the new expansion started I had two quests:

“Win 2 games with Paladin”
“Play 20 Shaman cards.”

Then I get the special Uldum-quest “Play 100 cards” and fulfilled it.

This morning I get a new quest:

“Win 1 game with Paladin or Priest.”

I changed it to:

“Destroy 25 minions.”

A little bit later (after logout and login) the quest

“Play 20 Shaman cards.” was lost !?!

I have not played a game. Check it and give me a (new) quest (or pack or …), please. (European server.)

Thank you.

1 Like

Playing on U.S. I had two daily quests in my log last night. When I logged in today, I did not receive a new daily quest. I still only have two along with an empty slot. WTF?

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me on U.S. server.

Same here for me and a friend, both had 2 quests yerterday and got a “new quests” today but one of the old quests is just… missing.

Indeed same here. No Quest for the day.

I have the same problem :angry:

Yup. One of my old quest just vanished even though they hall of famed Vanish a few months back.

1 Like

Hi I have had the same issue and also submitted a ticket for it, but the game master said that he could not assist with quests vanishing or no new quests being obtained. I had two quests, the win one with warlock or priest for 50 gold and swashbuckler for 50. I then got the 3 pack quest and completed it. Once I completed the 3 pack quest, I had my two 50 gold quests. When I woke up this morning, my warlock/priest quest for 50 gold was missing and I received a new 100 gold quest. However I am still missing my 50 gold quest which I never completed. Would there be any way to get this quest back on my account. This happened yesterday at 7AM eastern.

1 Like

Same problem. Last morning, having entered the game from a PC, I received a daily quest. Later I logged in with Android and one of the quests was gone. Also, it did not appear with a new log in from PC. Support told me that they couldn’t help and I can report bug on the forum

This happened to me too on EU.

Had 3 quests. Rerolled one. Got a reroll which was a mage based one.

Now said quest is gone. Hadn’t played a single game. Just logged out and back in.

Last few days no new quests, can still reroll current 2 but havent yet, been this way since finishing new expansion quest on day of release

Hmm, where/how? Is there a different place than this forum to report game issues?

I lost the legendary quest reward, I saw it for a moment and never got back. I was supposed to get the druid quest if I remember correctly, but it just disappeared. :disappointed_relieved:

The legendary quest card is a login reward, so it will just give you the card and disappear
The legendary quest is 3 packs, for playing 100 cards.

1 Like

Same here for US account, and it happened twice (yesterday and today). Really upset since I never lost quests.

I didnt get a daily quest today too, Europe server.

Same here on NA server, no new quest yesterday. Today, a new quest replaced an existing quest instead of being added to the quest log.

Seeing zero answers from Blizzard it seems they just don’t care. But there is a solution. Sort of… If you leave 2 empty quest slots - you’ll get you dailies as usual. At least it works for me. Sort of, because the problem won’t fix itself unfortunatly. And such bug reports must keep appearing for a chance that someday somebody from Blizzard will care enougth to fix it…