Daily quest disappeared

Blizzard should change name on Bugzzard…

Yes, I don’t got today daily quest…

1 Like

I’m pretty sure i had the same two quests when i logged off yesterday as the two quests i have today instead of the 3 i should get after the daily reset

yep same here. didn’t get a new quest, had 2 regular quests filled. i assume it doesn’t recognize the third quest slot… thanks blizz iso refund.

My daily quest was gone the second day in a row. So I’m afraid it will happen every day.

Same for me (EU), had 3 quests last night then one of them disappeared this morning

Same problem. Any solutions?

I had a win a druid or hunter game yesterday and it disappeared. Hasn’t come back when I woke up this morning. I am on the Asian servers.

1 Like

Including myself in the list of people with this bug. Lost my quests for two days in a row now, looks like an issue since the release of the expansion. Hopefully Blizzard fixes this soon.

Got same problem on EU server.
I lost my 3rd daily quest because of Uldum special quest and didn’t get 2 daily quest.

Day 2: Again a quest is missing:

Directly at starting Heartstone today I see only one old quest “Win 2 games with Paladin” an a new “win 3 with druid or rouge” . The second old was stolen …

No official answers or comments so far?

I lost two quests today. The first one was play 30 Shaman cards, the second was win two games with Paladin or Mage. They disappeared at separate times.

I didnt track my daily quest that thoroughly, but i am missing at least one quest too. :frowning:

Well you can submit a ticket to blizzards help desk with an online form on blizzard’s website, but that did not really help since they just sent me here XD.

Same here. Logged in this morning on my PC, had 3 quests (re-rolled one). Then 20 minutes later one of the quest had disappeared when I logged on my phone.

I think it was my new quest from today (not re-rolled) that disappeared.

Edit: made it clearer

Actually, after the vanished quest i didn’t get a new quest today. Probably this happened to everyone but at this point we lost 2 quests… :frowning:

Same here. Yesterday and today, the 3º quest missing. i always stay with 2 quests and wait the 3 to reroll the painful quest. 2 days in a row Blizzard ¬¬

I’ll add my name to the list. NA server.

I have had the same two quests for probably about a week before the launch of SOU.

Play 10 Demons (50 gold)
Play 6 Secrets (50 gold)

The morning of SOU launch, I got a third quest and completed it before the SOU launch quest came in. I completed the launch SOU quest within a couple hours of receiving it.

The next morning I had a third quest and completed it.

I still had the same two quests in my log last night:

Play 10 Demons
Play 6 Secrets

This morning I woke up and had no new quest for today at 5AM PT.

I was able to reroll the Secret quest into Play 30 Shaman cards and I’m in the process of completing that quest.

Can’t edit posts anymore? Just to be clear. I didn’t have a quest disappear, I just didn’t get a new one with the daily reset today.

I have the same issue as others in this thread. I have not received a new quest on the 7th or 8th despite having an open quest slot both days.

One of my quests I still had had yesterday also vanished today. Please fix this bug soon, there’s a lot of ingame gold lost to it!