Did not receive daily quest

I did not receive my daily quest on 8/7/2019. I have received one for 8/8/2019 but in speaking with another player have learned that at least one other person I know did not receive their daily quest for 8/8/2019.

4 Likes

Another duplicate of Daily quest disappeared.

Not a duplicate: my quest did not DISappear, it simply did not appear.

I have the same (or similar) issue as I believe is described above:

Received the 3 packs Uldum quest, then one afterwards, but did not receive a daily quest last night when the day rolled over.

I’m not super upset as ultimately I’m still at one quest per day (Uldum quest popped in addition to my daily quests) but I’m wondering what happens next and certainly if the intended behavior was for the Uldum quest to be in addition to the regular daily quests, well that did not happen for me.

P.S. I AM able to reroll a quest after rerolling one yesterday, so something happened just not the whole getting a new quest thing.

1 Like

How can you be certain that it did not appear and disappear while you were not connected?

Why are you so obsessed with your post with other posts?

From forum guidelines (Bug Report Forum Guidelines):

2. Reporting Bugs
If you encounter any in-game issues, please feel free to create a new topic with a description of the issue.”

It is easier for support to spot one topic with 100 players involved than 20 different topics with 5 players in each. In the first case, this means something serious is happening and needs immediate attention. In the second case it’s just the usual flow of players reporting issues, most of which being players not understanding specific game mechanics.

Having more people reporting in the same place also makes it easier to spot patterns in how the problem occurs.

Sure, but they probably assume that your problem is something that is not likely to have been already reported by 10 other players in the last 24 hours. In other bug tracking systems I work with, the very first step in the bug reporting guidelines is: check first if your issue has not already been reported.

I got the same problem today. I had 2 daily quests and when I logged in when the day rolled over, I did not receive a third daily quest. I thought it might be a bug with my phone, but I did not receive it even after logging in on my pc.

Same here. As a player from Russia i’ve received from rusian support team message like “we can’t help you, try report about your problem on english technical support forum”

I didn’t receive my daily quest in EU for 08-08-19 either.

@Smorod go get a hobby dude FFS. Semantics… O_o

1 Like

Didn’t receive a daily quest for the second day in a row. Received the 3 packs quest and haven’t had a new one since.

There are two days that I do not receive new quests!

I got the same problem today. I had 2 daily quests and when I logged in when the day rolled over, I did not receive a third daily quest.

Same issue as OP, but for me, it occurred today, Aug. 8. (I got a new daily quest as normal on Aug. 7.) Americas server. I tried logging in from both my PC and my Android phone.

I also experienced what may be a related issue of a daily quest disappearing. I posted the details of that issue in the Daily Quest Disappeared thread.

The issue of my daily quest disappearing occurred yesterday, Aug. 7, around 12:10a.m. PT. The vanished quest left me with 2 remaining quests and 1 open quest slot.

Then even though I had 1 open quest slot for today, Aug. 8, I didn’t receive a new daily quest today.

I’m posting in both threads in case the issues are separate.

Annnnnnnnnnd once again in Americas - no quest. This is bull$hit. Blizzard won’t do anything about compensating people for this screw up, guaranteed!

1 Like

What makes you think it DID disappear when I was offline? Really does that even make any sense? Whatever.

I logged in near the normal rollover time (midnight PST) and never saw a quest.

And now, again today, I logged in at 12:01 AM PST and no new quest.

So that’s why I don’t think it DISappeared.

And now it’s 2 days, so I’m net minus one quest. I hope they catch up when this is fixed, makes the “extra” quest a lot less lucrative…

Same issue here, EU, I did not recieve a quest when the new day started.

I did not receive my daily quest on 8/7/2019.
AGilion #2187 EU

Same for me, third day in a row no new daily quest. It did reroll one of my old ones automatically twice which is frustrating, but since 8/6 Ive had only 2 and havent completed any.

Same for me, after the Welcome to Uldum quest, I didn’t get any new ones.

Did not receive daily quest today