Daily and weekly quests not progressing

Bumping this with the others.

1 Like

It’s just one guy in a broom closet now.

2 Likes

I am experiencing the same problem!!
Bump!

I want to mention the technical people - an indispensable part of it. . Anyone can guess.

0 replies from Blizzard. Imagine having Customer Care employees in the forums.

2 Likes

“[Added 8/21] [Progression] The team is looking into reports of quests not progressing properly. Player reports indicate this is a visual-only bug that is resolved by logging out and logging back in.”

1 Like

I also had the issue. I closed and re-opened the client and everything progressed. So for me seems like it was a visual bug that was easily fixed.

cant believe this bug last so long

these few days i hav no mood to play

have to check if quest done by quit and restart game

same for achievements, sometimes it pop up when achieved, sometimes not, but ABSOLUTELY won’t show progress until you quit and restart game

2 Likes

I experience the same bug.It is really annoying

Same issue here. Also playing on EU

it happened last week but still no fix? come on devs

1 Like

Hopefully tomorrow. Cross fingers, cross everything.

It also happened when I purchased the free pack, it won’t show packs until I log back into the game! It is happening both on pc and phone account.

And here I am inches from the rewards at the end of the map…what a screw-job

just chiming in to add my data points
My quests are also frozen, but, if I close Hearthstone, close Battle.NET, open Battle.NET (which requires me to re-log-in; I don’t have it set to “keep me logged in”), and open Hearthstone, then it marks the quest progress and grants me appropriate rewards. (FWIW, I’m on PC.) This issue (and this fix) seem to apply to regular quests (standard & brawl) and to Battlegrounds quests.
For anyone who’s having trouble with the close/reopen fix, I’d suggest making sure to have Keep Me Logged In un-checked (so that you have to re-enter your password whenever you launch Battle.NET), and changing the setting for how Battle.NET closes. I know that there’s a setting to have it run in the background (so that its icon is still there in the task tray), but I have that turned off, too, and the close/open solution seems to be working for me.
(I don’t run Hearthstone on a smartphone, but, knowing what I know about them, you might want to go into Settings–>Apps and force-stop the app and re-launch it after a few seconds. Modern smartphone operating systems are pretty good at optimizing based on how frequently you use an app, so won’t “really” close it when you switch out, which makes it load faster the next time. But, that could interfere with the close/reopen workaround for this Quests bug, so I figured that a force-stop could help mobile users.)

1 Like

Bumping so this issue is seen front and centre and will not be forgotten.

It only updates when I restart client. I reinstalled the game. Nothing fixes the issue. Fix it now Blizzard, do your job.

1 Like

I have the same issue. Also on EU servers. Need to restart the game every time to track rewards or see new packs in inventory. It’s annoying.

I am having the same issue.

1 Like

BUMP. How can we be a week into this bug and it’s STILL not fixed. Get your s*** together, Bliz. You are paid a LOT of money to maintain this game.