Daily and weekly quests not progressing

Same issue. You have to close the app and restart it to get your progress to show up. It’s been happening for the last 2 days.

Same issue here. Quests (and tracker) only update and rewards are only provided after quitting and restarting. This has been going on for most of the week now, and there is still no word or action from Blizzard? They should at least be acknowledging the issue even if they aren’t fixing it. It’s clear that this is affecting a decent amount of players!

Same issue here. playing on IOS and PC battle net client

Bumping. This needs immediate hotfixing. I’m still missing a pack of cards because of this.

Having the same issu.
Lost a lot of gold.
Losing motivation to play

1 Like

I lost a Perils pack.

Still not fixed. Please update Blizzard

Still not fixed is correct been happening since update

1 Like

I am having the same issue. The progress isn’t showing when I complete a goal, but after logging out of the game and then back onto the game, then it shows that I completed the goal. Blizzard needs to fix this issue.

1 Like

Bump

I also have been having the same problem all week. Quests are not tracking while in game, and require a restart to show credit for dailies.

1 Like

ive played more than 3 shaman games well into turn 10+ across multiple days of logging into hearthstone this week and its still 0/3 for dk/hunter/shaman games. literally crafted an elemental shaman deck just for this quest

Still no change. They are really slow to fix this. This game is on it’s way out. It’s clear they are running it with a skeleton crew.

1 Like

Logging out then back in (client and/or game)used to work for me to get quest credit. Today it doesn’t.

Scan and repair changes nothing as well.

It seems that after the Shop Closed big bug incident last year, the company’s human resources team is still as slow as ever and has not learned anything about handling errors after each update.
Blizzard is a small indie company

Still not working but it does show progress if u log out an back in. Blizzard needs to fix or hey how about some free dust :slight_smile:

Same thing is happening for me as of 8/24/2024 US servers.

Daily"play 3 games as Druid,Hunter,or Priest". Doesnt progress, i played 2 games, one ranked game and one casual game(finished both games, didnt leave early)

Weekly" Play 10 games of hearthstone’s ranked mode". I played ranked games and didnt leave early.

Helping to bump, keeping this issue at the top. Is there a forumer with high trust level that can pin these to the top?

1 Like

Why on earth would it be up to their HR team to fix this?

1 Like

Yup same. For a few days now.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem, it’s annoying having to log in to update quests.

2 Likes