Daily and weekly quests not progressing

Both daily and weekly quests are not progressing. Tried with some games doing the required stuff but the counter doesn’t increase.

16 Likes

Try restarting the client.

1 Like

thank you, Joachim

1 Like

Tried that still not tracking

3 Likes

Hi, I play on Europe server, and I have a problem with my Felinore#2162 account.
When I play Hearthstone in order to progress in my quests, quests don’t progress, except if I quit the game and restart it, at this moment, the progression is taken into account but for this, I am forced to quit the game and restart it. At this moment, progression appears only after restarting the game. Could Blizzard developpers solve this problem, please ? It is quite annoying…

1 Like

Same here. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Dailies still not tracking

Restarted my phone entirely and now they’re progressing again

Wrong. I can see the quests. I can see the progress that had been made previously. But it’s still not updating

Logged off. Logged back in. Quests are cleared and rewards were given

1 Like

I have the same issue

1 Like

From what I’m seeing, it sounds like some people can exit and reenter Hearthstone and find that they’ve got credit while others do not seem to get credit.

I’m in the latter category. I had 3 quests for Hearthstone to play as paladin. After not seeing any credit for any of them, I logged out and in again. All 3 quests were now shown at 1/3 plus I got the new quest from the heroic tavern brawl to play 1 game. Same thing happened after game 2. I quit and restarted to get my pack.

I haven’t checked to see if things update from battlegrounds yet. I was able to complete quests yesterday on the Asian server in battlegrounds. Somewhat confusing. Were there any updates between the start of the new arena season and now?

Update: Battlegrounds quests didn’t update either. I had to exit and restart to get credit for those, plus a weekly quest to deal 400 damage to enemy heroes. The weekly quest was no longer there after logging back in and I seemed to have gotten the experience for its completion.

1 Like

Same issue here however i can confirm that logging out and in to hearthstone grants you the progress that wasnt being logged

Have the exact same problem. It’s been 2 days so far…rly annoying

The same thing is happening to me, I restarted the game and in some games like ‘play ranked games’ and Tavern brawl it showed me progress but in others like playing with a certain class it did not.
Also I am not gaining experience.

Update: After a few restarts between games, the quests were completed and I received the experience. Apparently it is a visual bug that does not update the progress correctly.

1 Like

Same by my side, after the latest update my progress in quests are stuck, I also did not even receive my free pack in the shop. Please assist us Hearthstone admin.

Can someone fix the quest progress ?

Ok i use the scan & repair and quests are done. thx Blizard for your suport team…loool

1 Like

My daily stopped tracking for Druid games after the second one (stays at 2/3 played). Restarting the game did update and complete the quest so I recommend trying that first for anyone with the same issue.

A year ago we had to witness the Shop Closed situation for a few weeks.
Now players are having a problem with the quest system.
I really feel bad for this company.
If it lasts too long, it will cause the quest to be burned due to not enough slots to be added.
The bug must be fixed. But then I feel that the publisher needs to have some kind of compensation policy, at least compensate for the equivalent number of quests lost due to this disastrous bug.

Same issue here. I guess it must not affect too many people or the devs would have caught this bug during beta testing. Let’s hope for a quick update. Things like this drive my OCD insane!

Same here. Had 3 quests (kill, summon, use hero power), played like 5 games in ranked standard constructed, and they kept showing 0 progress. Game restart helped - when I logged in, I got all the rewards.

As for a probable reason (since it never happened to me before), the only things come to mind is that I abandoned the quest to play the Brawl before starting doing dailys/playing games.

Same issue here. Quests do not visually progress until the client is restarted. I tried to abandon 1 quest after all 3 games had been played and the quest requirements fulfilled and it let me click the reroll button but a new quest didnt appear and the box surrounding the quest remained visible. I restarted and the surrounding box went away and the quest completion was reflected on rewards track and in journal. This was yesterday. Today i just played my 3 paladin games and restarted right away. Quest went away and levels on rewards track progressed.

This appears to only effect daily and weekly quest counters and not achievement requirement counters.

I’m having the same issue