I’m not sure if everyones issue is the same OP’s, but I wanted to provide a possible resolution to the “Reconnecting” issue. Please try the following steps:
- Exit Hearthstone and the Blizzard Application.
- Login and wait for 1 minute until the screen states “Attempting to reconnect.” It should then say “Could not reconnect.”
- From there, start a Solo or Practice match and then concede.
- Restart Hearthstone and it should be working again.
For persistent issues, please try these steps afterwards:
- Close the Blizzard application and force-close the Hearthstone App.
- Reset the Blizzard Account password
- Let’s try the following steps:
- Press Windows key + R and type in %temp%
- Delete anything related to Blizzard or Battle.net
- Do the same for %programdata%, %localappdata%, %appdata%
Try a New Admin account .
Login and try again.
This usually should resolve on its own after a few hours at most. Please let us know if any of the suggestions here has helped.
If the issue continues after 24 hours, please contact Customer Support team . If it exceeds 24 hours, we’ll need to check on our end to troubleshoot or have the issue escalated individually.
For those of you not experiencing the “reconnecting” issue, please create your own individual threads. Troubleshooting and keeping track of multiple different issues on one thread can become confusing.