Constant Crashing on Android Mobile

Hello? Has this issue been reported to whoever is supposed to fix it? Will it be done by this Tuesday? Really want to play the game without having it freeze in the middle of a match causing a loss! I’ve given all info I have, the problem is on YOUR end Blizz, please communicate! Thanks!

1 Like

Hello?? Hello??? Hello??? Yes it’s a complete sentence, let me post

Hello? Hello…Hello…

:frowning:

Please fix this? Or communicate?

Motorola phone
Cox wifi

1 Like

I hope that with the patch that they are going to release tomorrow the errors will be solved. what mistakes? the freezes of the screens the loss of connection during the games. guys i can’t play

1 Like

Same old freezing problem here
Today’s patch didn’t change anything

1 Like

Blizz it has been weeks now since Stormwind release and still unable to reliably play games on mobile which exceed the recommended specs to play. I noticed there was nothing in the bug fixes of the recent patch regarding this. Do you want us all to uninstall and quit, or?? Not a good look to ignore mobile players. Or pull it off the playstore if you aren’t going to support it. About at the end of my rope. Your move.

1 Like

I keep experiencing the same problems. no solution from anyone?

1 Like

Today, 8/18, can’t finish a match as the app keeps crashing. Uninstalled and reinstalled and still the issue persists.

3 Likes

Literally getting game freeze while browsing my decks and collection…moto G6 android 9. Not as bad as all the freezes during matches leading to losses, but still. Is this going to be acknowledged and/or fixed anytime soon?

I won’t stop until this is properly addressed. I’m severely disappointed in the technical support being offered. You are soon to lose a customer for good by continuing to ignore us.

1 Like

maintenance is done on Tuesday, I think that’s my last hope of getting it fixed. otherwise, no matter how much it costs me, I’m not going to play Hearstone again. it seems that in blizzard nothing works

3 Likes

Yeah this is really bs, ever since release of stormwind the mobile client has been a giant piece of garbage, constant freezing and disconnects and browsing my collection and making decks is a joke with how slow it goes, this happens every time a new update comes out its beyond ridiculous

3 Likes

Been what, three weeks of Stormwind now, Blizz? Still no update… still no fix. Abandoned players on mobile…why am I even still bothering.

2 Likes

I tried today after the supposed fix but there is no improvement. when they solve it I will be attentive to the post. until then I’m not going to play like I said

2 Likes

Good afternoon.
It seems as though, as of this Tuesday’s update, the issues have been addressed and minimized for me (so thank you), but not entirely resolved.
The freezing/crashing issue during the middle of games is now minimal (once every 5-8 games instead of 3-5 time per game). However, it still freezes & requires a restart after every game (which is preferable to it happening in the middle of the game & me losing, but still very inconvenient & needlessly frustrating.)

As far as I can tell, the majority of us with this particular problem are using a Motorola Moto G series phone, and have downloaded the game via the Amazon App Store. And it seems this happens most times/every time a new expansion is released.
Since the Moto-G series is one of the most popular mid-priced phones in the country, and since Blizzard has spent years actively incentivizing its users to download on the Amazon Store, one would hope that it would be testing its technology on this demographic of user.

Please continue to fix the current problem, and in the future, please look into this issue Before launch. It’s extraordinarily frustrating and disincentivizing for thousands of your customers when you don’t.
Thanks again.

4 Likes

I think people who are experiencing crashes like this are probably using some form of mobile emulation.

No, this is a problem with their app, not an emulation.

3 Likes

Lol, literally none of us are using mobile emulators. That makes absolutely no sense, given that the HS computer version is far superior to the mobile version, so if you’re playing on the comp, you’d actually use the comp’s version.
Plus, the majority of ppl who have reported this bug have confirmed that they’re on a phone.

Aaand my game is worse over the past couple days. More freezing again, & this time, I can’t even get to a position to start a match b/c it freezes shortly after logging on.
I cannot express how entirely frustrating this is. Please. Fix This.

1 Like